The Fighting Game Community Thread

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Valle is starting the PC movement for Ultra. Level up will use PC set ups from now on. This is awesome!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised about the archives stuff. I guess they want all that old stuff to go over time to make it easier for Google get past all the music copyrights infringements? I would think otherwise they would want to keep it. It's potential more ad revenue. I watch archive stuff all the time when none of my normal casters are on. It's not like Google is a dick over storage space.

Edit: Guess I was right. Just got this in my inbox from Twitch.

What Is Audio Recognition?

We've partnered with Audible Magic, which works closely with the recorded music industry, to scan past and future VODs for music owned or controlled by clients of Audible Magic. This includes in-game and ambient music. When music in the Audible Magic database is detected ("Flagged Content"), the affected portion of the VOD will be muted and volume controls for that VOD will be turned off. Additionally, past broadcasts and highlights with Flagged Content are exportable but will remain muted.

The Audible Magic technology will scan for third-party music in 30 minute blocks -- if Audible Magic does not detect its clients' music, that portion of the VOD will not be muted. If third party audio is detected anywhere in the 30-minute scanned block, the entire 30 minutes will be muted.
Edit 2: Example of it in action:Adam_ak - GTA: Vice City -- Cone Crazy skip any% for free PBs - Twitch

You can't play GTA on Twitch anymore or part of it might be muted in your archives! Twitch said this won't happen to live streams but it can't be far behind.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I never fuck with VOD's from twitch anyways. Usually someone puts the good stuff directly to youtube anyways.

Column_sl

shitlord
Valle is starting the PC movement for Ultra. Level up will use PC set ups from now on. This is awesome!
Man, Twitch sucks ass. I was going to link The Show That Sucks, but the audio is muted.

Hopefully I can explain this as well as them.

Reason they went PC was the Alien ware sponsorship.

Problems with PC are many. Every Machine needs to be identical down to the motherboard, The management needs to load drivers on every rig for every joystick out there that includes really obscure offbrands, Overheating will always be a problem especially since the tournaments, and Super Arcade can get very hot.

I'm sourcing this from Harrison the best I can remember from last night.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Man, Twitch sucks ass. I was going to link The Show That Sucks, but the audio is muted.

Hopefully I can explain this as well as them.

Reason they went PC was the Alien ware sponsorship.

Problems with PC are many. Every Machine needs to be identical down to the motherboard, The management needs to load drivers on every rig for every joystick out there that includes really obscure offbrands, Overheating will always be a problem especially since the tournaments, and Super Arcade can get very hot.

I'm sourcing this from Harrison the best I can remember from last night.
I dont think its going t5o be all that bad, Street Fighter can run very well on average PC's. Its like the WOW of steam games. lol Im sure Valle has thought all this through and has talked with people about it! If it works out then that would be great. Its not like it takes a long time for a pc to recognize the driver anyways. Then after the first tournament all the drivers will be loaded.

Im all for it, if people will make the switch to PC, then it means i can finally get ride of my xbox and xbox gold account.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, watching PR Rog's stream on PC and this shit is horrible. Is it the fact he's streaming or something?

asapCT_sl

shitlord
I caught that house of chaos stream last night playing USF4.. good lord how can they stand having like 20+ people in 1 small bedroom? That must smell awful haha
I've been to a couple sessions at Bum's House for KOF and the worst part isn't the smell. It's the heat. It gets ridiculously hot in that living room + monitors. I don't know how the people from his SF sessions or Marvel sessions don't pass out from heat exhaustion cause they have 3x the number of people.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The amount of dudes i had yelling at me was comical, being #1 there was nothing but shit talk when i'd blow somebody up

TSeue7a.jpg

bed time though, i'll probably be 100+ by the time i get off work lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Surprisingly i was only 16th, and went up to 9th after like 20 or so wins, fuck it. Too much effort now haha

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Would be a pretty big investment for me to play UNIEL. I have no Playstation 3, nor do I have a PS3 compatible stick to play it on.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yo damnnnn, theres actually 22 different color palettes for each costume instead of the standard 12.
That's sick!

Also can't help but laugh at Yun with normal sized pants on.. it looks so fucking weird to see him without parachute pants on

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kind of cool but I am going to maybe be sponsoring NLBC sometime soon and maybe ongoing for my cousins clothing line. Ive noticed Diamond Supply Co and ofc Koogy / Neo sponsor them and the shirts we have are much better quality and having gaming & hood themes (good for stream monsters?)

Anyways thoughts?Goodbye Sober Day Clothing. | Home

Needless

Toe Sucker
My thoughts are you guys need to use that chick model at the bottom of the page moreGoodbye Sober Day Clothing. | Products
Kreygasm

Seriously though, in regards to sponsoring NLBC.. what reason for it is there? Just to get the name out there or?
Stream monsters can only buy so many tee shirts~

Column_sl

shitlord
Do you have some already made for sf4 and Marvel?

The Marvel shirts sell really well, but I'm not sure how Neo skates around the licensing.

I bought a shirt from Neo and that fat bastard never sent it to me lol