The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
I posted that when the pictures weren't working, he's pretty scummy if that is true.
I know a loooot of people were pissed at him at the Canada Cup he came to, but i can't remember why.. something about money matches i think

The FGC is pretty full of scummy shitheads though so i'm not surprised. Most of which reside in cali or florida :p

Column_sl

shitlord
I read that Daigo interview this week, and what he says makes allot of sense as far as picking up a new character for the long run of Ultra.

I'm interested to see how he places in some of the majors in 2015, or if he is truly washed up at this point.

Apocalypse

Trakanon Raider
What are your guys gamer tags? on the 360? mines RhApocalypse, I know I got a cpl of ya from the FoH boards back in the day. We got a small scene in Nova Scotia we have a few guys that usually make it to the qualifying matches in evo but never make it out.. I blame it on that Canadian tech lol need more peoples to battle cause I've finally rising from the depths of shitty internets.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The PC beta patch is night and day, i dare say so far its been better then the 360 online. At least about 10 matches in.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The PC beta patch is night and day, i dare say so far its been better then the 360 online. At least about 10 matches in.
Thats good news.. it's pretty fucking bad when you're lagging in training mode with the fight request turned OFF

Hopefully that'll all transition over quickly

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Thats good news.. it's pretty fucking bad when you're lagging in training mode with the fight request turned OFF

Hopefully that'll all transition over quickly
i ended up playing 12 online ranked matches and 1 was laggy but not the whole way through, it had one lag spike for about 3-4 seconds and it was over. Some people i read are having a great time while others not. Ill see again in a bit.

I hope it get fixed through, im sure there are alot of people ready to ditch the 360, im one of them. lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
i ended up playing 12 online ranked matches and 1 was laggy but not the whole way through, it had one lag spike for about 3-4 seconds and it was over. Some people i read are having a great time while others not. Ill see again in a bit.

I hope it get fixed through, im sure there are alot of people ready to ditch the 360, im one of them. lol
Even with that.. it sounds like a huge improvement, 8 games out of 10 have some sort of intolerable lag spike fluctuation throughout the matches lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Hah, they need to get a shit load of fans at Super Arcade because the players look like they are about to die. I guess they didn't account for the heat Pc's put out in a small area

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Hah, they need to get a shit load of fans at Super Arcade because the players look like they are about to die. I guess they didn't account for the heat Pc's put out in a small area
lol, fucking A. with my cpu and my xbox and 3 screens, it gets hot as fuck in my room where i game. I have to have a room AC unit going on or its just a sweatbox. lol Combine that with our 110 degree weather at times. nasty

I fucking Hate how Gen plays now. they fucked him all up. I hate what they did to him. He was my main guy too.

starting to lag a little more, but still better then 360. so thats good i guess.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Time for them to start a kickstarter for air conditioning. Damn poverty fgc lol

Column_sl

shitlord
2 old 2 furious starting soon! Yipes is there for Marvel woooo

Arturo Sanchez , Min and Next Level are running another 2 Old 2 Furious Tournament on August 22nd at 7PM PST. This latest version is Called 2 Old 2 Furious: Hypest Fighting.
The tournament will be streamed on Sabin'sTwitchTV Channel.
2 Old 2 Furious Facebook Event Page

GAMES

Capcom vs SNK 2 (Playstation 2)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Arcade/Supergun and Playstation 2)
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Arcade/Supergun and Playstation 2)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Arcade/Supergun)

Column_sl

shitlord
Hah, Xian is trolling the capcom pro tour.

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

rrr_img_74461.jpg

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I wish there was a FGC around my area, without having to travel like an hour at the least, been wanting to pick up smash again, and smash 4 is coming out also new MK.

I doubt smash 4 online will be good enough, and It sucks driving an hour or more for a lame local tourney where even if you get first, your gas isn't covered.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I looked last year and apparently there is a local annual Fighting Game tournament in Little Rock / North Little Rock. Missed it last year because I was on a work trip but your post reminded me to check again for this year. Was surprised to see it even went down and can't imagine it was big, but I've never been to tournament live. Next year depending on how quota goes I'm thinking about taking my vacation to hit EVO and DOTA TI5 if they're still scheduled close together.