The Fighting Game Community Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
two funniest things I've seen in chat so far have been: "

"would it be a bad idea to show up at Noel's court date with a 'When's Mahvel?' sign" and, "Use code BEATDATHOE for 30% off AGE headphones"

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SFIV AE 2012 once again the Main Event at Evo.

evo-stream-schedule.png

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Justifiably so. Still the biggest game worldwide.

Feels like the Evo thread should be in the main forum, feel banished here
frown.png
. Especially as SF 2013 should be announced.

asapCT_sl

shitlord
So Nintendo just said fuck y'all, you're not allowed to stream Smash.

Wtf lol.
Yeah, I don't know what Nintendo gets from not having it streamed or what their motives are for not wanting it streamed. It really sucks because the smash community raised all that money and now they have no stream time. At least they got a tournament out of it, though.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
big fchamp popoff after dominating infrit at curley wc.
Curleh grand finals was HYPE and KillerKai is FUCKING RIPPED!

Honestly though, I would've wanted KillerKai go ham on DiosX in the second set when he was up 3-1. He played too conservatively and DiosX took advantage of that with FOOT-FOOT-DIVE

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
that was a pretty awesome tourney and the commentary by yipes and that black guy was fucking off the chain hilarious.

seriously, they need commentate all of evo marvel.

also, i missed one part early on but my friend told me it's shortly after the infrit/champ exhibition match where champ gets on the mic with yipes and there's supposedly a shit ton of passive aggressive hate between the two.

and it's hilarious how much yipes wants champ to lose in his matches. he doesn't hide it at all in the commentary.

awesome tourney.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marn is a nut, saw him battling stabbotsford or whatever last week and the dude is awesome crazy.

asapCT_sl

shitlord
So any early predictions for any of the EVO lineup games?
I like Infiltration and PR Rog for GF in AE. Rog has stated he has a new character for Infiltration (not cammy or fei), and I think it may be Yun.
Marvel: Chris G and FChamp or Flocker. I really hope Nemo beasts his way into GF though, but I doubt it.
KOF: Ren and MadKOF are a lock for GF unless the bracket ends up being weird. Other names: Lacid, Romance, Koopa
P4A: Wish I knew this better but Stunedge a virtual lock for GF and someone else Japanese. Chou/Goichi/Domo
Injustice: Chris G and PL for the runback
Smash: I have no idea. Mango and M2K? Those are the only 2 smash players I know.