The Fighting Game Community Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
what.. you didn't know karaface was a trap?
should i break the news that kayopolice is as well? haha

Are you the guy thats in vancouver dauntless? I can't remember.. if so, are you attending April Duels on the 6th?
I knew KayoPolice is a trap... just not Karaface.

No I probably won't be attending April Duels. I haven't played fighting games in like 2 years now.

I am watching Ouchparcel getting bodied by PR Balrog on stream right now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I knew KayoPolice is a trap... just not Karaface.

No I probably won't be attending April Duels. I haven't played fighting games in like 2 years now.

I am watching Ouchparcel getting bodied by PR Balrog on stream right now.
LOL god damnit. I picked random select because i thought it was Lando, i look back at the stream and all i see is Eduardo raping me with fuerte
;_; Stupid Adon haha

Sad thing is i've beat his fei a few times with akuma/yun

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Injustice demo came out today. It's pretty fun. Why does Netherrealms give every women a manjaw? Poor Wonder Woman is unfappable.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
LOL god damnit. I picked random select because i thought it was Lando, i look back at the stream and all i see is Eduardo raping me with fuerte
;_; Stupid Adon haha

Sad thing is i've beat his fei a few times with akuma/yun
lol

I just realized April Duels is happening in Vancouver like right behind my house... I work on Saturday so I might go as a spectator on Sunday.

Are you coming to Van?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Naw, I lack funds atm and didn't wanna carpool with 5 other dudes lol
I know a bunch of them are at some EXP bar atm though

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
they just need to buff the shitty characters or at least make them a bit more relevant, there are 39 characters and like 30 are pretty worthless.
I'm told this is taking a "patch everything approach" and bad design :p.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol Gootecks drunk commentary. Had to send someone in to save him from doing color / play by play solo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I didn't see this until now, but i'd definitely just go to watch the finals lol, and hit up that afterparty at the EXP Bar

CCG afterparties are pretty darn fun~

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
details

also this grand final is garbage
Gootecks has a don't come near me aura when I was there.

The Marvel grand finals really killed the hype so I left after Chi-Rithy lost. You know the two EG players are going to split pot at that point.

EDIT: I don't know if I would attend another tournament if I'm just spectating. Lap Chi asked if we want Canada Cup in Vancouver so I'll see.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone own the PC version of SF4 I can play with? Only if you're not too good though because I suck. I'm trying to learn a few characters in endless lobby but I get bodied too hard to progress at all.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have it on the PC and 360 if you want to play let me know

For those wondering why i say gootecks is a tool, watch the afterparty stream =p