The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hes just a hustler, a gigantic shit talk behind your back hustler haha, like 98% of cali players

Wanna play some PC AE? I have a few beers in me but whatevs~

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah yeah, I knew he hustles people.

I'm gonna go to bed tonight got work and school tomorrow. You're ouchparcel right? I'll message you if I see you on.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Not tournament related, but I finally got my own stick.

My brother made his own CNC machine, so I asked if he could make me one if I got the parts. Making the top out of aluminium was his idea.

It's very simple, but it works.. and that's all I care about.

2V0T9UV.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Same bullshit finale that was at April Duels, tourny organizers really need to start cracking down on that kind of shit. I know the CCG TOs are ready to straight up DQ the GF players if they pull that random select-shit-on-the-organizers-bullshit-potsplit garbage matches that these guys have been pulling lately

Syringed_sl

shitlord
The random all grand finals was way more fun and interesting to watch than 30 minutes straight of soul fist spam. That said, I respect Chris G and the work he puts into perfecting that strategy with his team but it doesn't translate into anything exciting to watch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been watching this stuff for three years probably, and never heard off this Hit Box controller type until the last guy on MvC. That is some strange ass scheme.

BankBank_sl

shitlord
Been watching this stuff for three years probably, and never heard off this Hit Box controller type until the last guy on MvC. That is some strange ass scheme.
how's it strange? it's just replacing one means of activating a sensor with another. instead of pressing "right" on the stick, you press the button that corresponds to "right" on the hitbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNgnew 3D guilty gear game in Unreal Engine. looks so good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't happen to a bigger piece of trash.

UMvC was fun to watch throughout the day, it has been a while since I got to see a tournament and a lot of the teams seem to have shifted around. Of course it all comes down to Chris and his damn Morrigan team. Was hoping someone had found a way to counter that by now.