The Fighting Game Community Thread

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've already found a ton of grimey shit with Laura, i have no idea how people think she's a bad character. Her fireball oki is riiiiiiiiidiculously grimey haha

Zangief seems like he's probably the worst character in the game? thank god for that. Fuck gief
Agreed, her Oki is sick.

That and I learned I have (another) huge weakness. In 4, Bison had an amazing reversal in EX Psycho Crusher, not to mention his teleports. It means I never learned how to do Oki correctly when I was on my back.

This has proven painful in V. I got stuck between 1900 and 2100 LP for Beta 4. Very disappointed in myself.

Column_sl

shitlord
Was talking with some friends about the 2016 season, and pretty much everyone is in agreement this may be the greatest year of fighting games ever.

We have

Street Fighter 5

Tekken 7

Mortal Kombat X season 2

Killer instinct Season 3

GGXRD revelator

All these games have huge communities, and all of them are really good games.

Can't wait for the tourney season to begin.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You clearly left out the most competitive and anticipated fighting game at evo this year you god damn pleb :^)

BASED POKKEN

Lol wtf akuma has FADC combos

Column_sl

shitlord
You clearly left out the most competitive and anticipated fighting game at evo this year you god damn pleb :^)

BASED POKKEN

Lol wtf akuma has FADC combos
I always tease RIP about being the current world Pokken Champ.

It's funny how many people from nor cal want his trophy haha

Greatest Troll ever was RIP winning this

980x.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Regretting not having a PS3 stick but oh well... well see if amazon actually ships me the fucking PS4 TES2 stick i pre ordered in December

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's great news! I was thinking they wouldn't have PS3 controller support for a couple months after release.

Needless

Toe Sucker
his pose screams he's ready to fight, but we all know he's just thinking about his next shitty shirt design

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

New ost has been on point I must say, Ryu/Ken's themes are equally as good. Also looks like Alex is gonna be out around March which will be great to see.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Namco streaming Tekken: FR:

Twitch

Hope to see some Akuma. The Tekken community seems to be against Akuma so it'll be interesting to see who picks him up. It's really insane how Harada and his crew has melded Akuma into the game. It makes me extra giddy for Tekken x SF since they have the fireball mechanics down in the 3D realm.

Art streaming SFV pre-release:Twitch