The Fighting Game Community Thread

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe watch some Tampa Bison streams. His Bison is pretty good man.
Yep, already am. I played against a pretty good Laura yesterday, too, and learned a lot. Footsies are a must, she's like Ibuki. So much damage so fast....

Just follow him on CFN and you'll see all his matches. I'd recommend watching following Phenom too.
I dunno, he got wrecked hard by Mr. Crimson (Laura)
smile.png

But yeah, I do too. Bison is good.

But, real talk, top 5? This is mine right now.

Chun-Li
Nash
Dhalsim
Bison*
Laura

No order, just those five. Bison may drop out, though. I still think once people get used to him....

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would agree with that list except Laura is easily bottom 5.

Chun
Nash
Sim
Bipson
Karin/Cammy/Vega/Necalli/Birdie/Ken are all tied for 5th imo lol

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, did you see Mr. Crimson's Laura annihilate everyone in France? I struggle putting a command throw character with her speed in bottom five.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I did yes, but you have to see that almost everything he did was -extremely- unsafe and nobody punished him for it? he got away with ex bolt's (her shoulder charge) like 5+ times every single game that nobody punished? despite it being -11 lol. Anytime he threw that out he should have gotten punished for 150-500 damage depending on meter.

Like his entire game was 80% momentum he shouldn't have had between the random ex bolts, and blocked lp bolts being -2... people were just afraid of his momentum when he had something going which made them somehow fear everything she does?

I dunno man, his win was entirely based off matchup unfamiliarity.

She is a pretty shitty character on paper; she has a gigantic momentum game but if Mr. Crimson did that ~6 months from now he would get completely annhiliated with how much negative on block shit he got away with lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Laura and Karin piss me off lol. Got to silver league. See how far I can get up there.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Street fighter for me is the best game to play for short medium or long play sessions plus I love the 1on1 the me vs you thing. I used to do this for football games but since Madden is ass Street fighter took over

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Highest I got on survival is up to lvl 46 with Bison

The thing with the damn AI is one minute it stands there with lice falling off its head getting pounded to near dizzy state then at random it gets a throw on wake up and then combos me on a trade for 46% of my life with some V activated ex-combo

bad-santa-cheating1.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
Survival mode is actual aids, i got to 48 the only time i attempted hard.. got like 6+ low health restores in a row so i had like 5% health going into 48. Fuck that shit lol

Will glorious nippon beat murica at final round this weekend!?

Column_sl

shitlord
That was a great tournament, I'm still recovering from watching all that.

Infiltration is ridiculous. He makes everyone look slow as fuck

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've heard nothing but complete and utter shitty opinions on how FR was run this year, that's a real shame that it's a pro tour event from how bad it sounds like it has continually been run every year :\

The fights on stream themselves were pretty great though