The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Art free as fuck to Daigo and Fuudo.

Thank you for playing - Streamable

qIrGxbz.jpg

Araxen

Great to see. I couldn't believe he did it. He was part of Justin's clique so I never expected a ban to happen.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
And nothing of value was lost. One less washed up dick rider at events, Noel has such a sketchy past of doing shit he shouldn't while on camera.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Their wording seems like he can still go to the event and dickride justin and pretend he's whispering valuable information into better players ears. He just can't actually compete in the tournaments lol

Should just be a straight up ban period

Araxen

There is a world of bizarre going on in Floe's stream right now. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Twitch

0sZRsBH.png

Araxen

Momochi took 3 games off Infiltration last night. Infiltration's reign of domination might be over.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think it's more like the Asians are all getting really good. Human Bomb eliminated him the week before.

Not surprising tho.
I'm really loving watching these Tekken 7 tournaments. Can't wait till that game is finally released because SF5 didn't scratch the itch.

Also I used to like to watch Floe's stream back in the day, but I tuned in recently, and it was just him shit talking other pros while asking for donations constantly. Maybe I got him on a bad day, but that really turned me off ever watching him again.

I miss those Boshy streams, he seemed more genuine back then, and less shilly.

Column_sl

shitlord
New Tekken is really aggressive, and very good looking on the visual end.

It's more ,or less been out for years now. I'm not sure why it's taking them this long to do an official release.

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
Revelator has the good SG drivers so all you really need is for someone to have a ps4 controller be it stick or pad and you can use a PS3 stick just fine.

It's even more convenient when playing against someone on ps3 stick cause they don't have to do the constant signing in silliness that you have to do with a ps4 stick.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Revelator has the good SG drivers so all you really need is for someone to have a ps4 controller be it stick or pad and you can use a PS3 stick just fine.
I would if i had a PS3 stick, then i can just legacy drivers in SF5 as well. Alas i only have 2 360 sticks :\