The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
360 stick still works on PC, i just play SF5 on there... I was really hoping revelator would get a simultaneous release on PC but i knew it wouldn't happen lol

I'll have to cave eventually and grab one anyway, i'm just not spending 300 USD on those shitty madcatz ones

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
The TE2 and TE2+ seem to have some odd problems with staying connected or something. I haven't had a problem with my GG TE2 thank god, but i've seen a few in the local scene go dead in the middle of play.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't really find myself watching fighting games anymore, i'll maybe tune in for a match or two when it's grand finals or close and then just get bored and do something else.

Man SF5 is such an antihype game
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Not a big fan of Sf5 this year. Not sure why that is, it's really not that bad of a game it just bores me.

Tekken 7 on the other hand I'm watching every stream for.

CEO is on this week

gsaKt4r.png

o3odesx.png

KzVGYCo.png

53HMJDk.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well according to Evenhubs, Daigo said he doesn't know if SFV will be played after Capcom Cup since it has no Arcade release. If Japan quits on the game, RIP. Me, I'd rather play Overwatch or T7 when that comes out. Namco has their shit together unlike Capcom. It's time that Capcom just dies as a company and hopefully Namco can buy the SF rights. I have more faith in them doing the game right than Capcom will.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy fuck Capcom has actually been putting in work. Rog/juri/urien all revealed at CEO, get hype boys.

Needless

Toe Sucker
moreso curious to see what they're doing with Urien, hes the one character i figure would be hard to transfer into this game since he was so reliant on unblockable aegis setups

I'm pretty happy both ibuki and balrog are coming out this week, that'll be a nice change of pace.

Also, Ryu is the best character in the game. People are going to realize it now 2: ^)

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
It'll be really fun watching rog, juri and urien reduced to dash up mash mp mp mp shimmy just like everyone else in the cast. SF5 is pretty ass and all the juri feet in all the world can't save it
frown.png

Also, taking bets that juri st.lp still whiffs on crouchers lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm curious if balrog's vskill will dodge throws, if it does that'll be pretty hilarious seeing him dash up vskill and punish either a whiffed normal or a throw

i would assume it wouldn't though

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I'm curious if balrog's vskill will dodge throws, if it does that'll be pretty hilarious seeing him dash up vskill and punish either a whiffed normal or a throw

i would assume it wouldn't though
that would seriously be op. There is no counter to that. lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are being allowed for use at Evo which usually has a 30-day period on DLC characters.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They fucked her up. Fireball stores gone. Divekicks gone. I think i'll just stop hoping this game will be anything other than hot garbage.

5 is more fun to play then 4 and i loved fucking 4. i played the shit out of it. I went to play 4 today and i just couldnt get into it.

anyways. Balrog is a fucking beast. Dude has massive damage and his rushdowns are insane already. Defense is pretty bad, but that offense makes up for it. Its going to be interesting to see what Eduardo can do with Rog after a few days/weeks/months.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Training Stage and the Beach stage is banned at Evo.

Joey Cuellar on Twitter:

So I buy Karin's new costume and you still have to grind out the colors for it in Survival. Fuck you Capcom.
i just do normals, fuck the hard and insane level's its not worth it, get right to the end and bam start over. That shit is not fun for me, so fuck them colors. lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
I guess i can see why the grid is banned, but the beach is hilarious. Birdie can + that stage = $$$$$$$$