The Fighting Game Community Thread

asapCT_sl

shitlord
5v5 was too sick. Khanabilito busted out the infinite to basically steal the match from Verna and seal it for Mexico.

Also interesting, last year in a pre-evo 5v5 Bala basically ocv'd team Korea twice and forced the Korean players to a) lab billy and b) build something that covered their hands.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I haven't been keeping up much this year. Hope to see the old faces gracing the stream, especially Flash Metroid. Really entertaining shit talker, but didn't do a whole lot in 2011-12.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't been keeping up much this year. Hope to see the old faces gracing the stream, especially Flash Metroid. Really entertaining shit talker, but didn't do a whole lot in 2011-12.
I love when people get worked up. Injustice should be awesome with KDZ again and maybe some Marvel pop offs.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Skisonic, the worse commentator on Earth. The amount of information he misses on screen is just... unfathomable. It's like he's not even watching the same game.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
This saltybet thing is pretty fun. Online Tony just won me a shitload
tongue.png

asapCT_sl

shitlord
I'm having a lot of fun with saltybet. You can make a mint by betting against the popular guys by getting crazy odds for little or no risk lol.
I think I made like 2k off of Micronuke vs. some akuma.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Both streams are on fire with hype matches right now.

I love Marvel, but SF is better.

Work murdered me this year, no way I don't practice again and go back to Evo next year after watching this.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Both streams are on fire with hype matches right now.

I love Marvel, but SF is better.

Work murdered me this year, no way I don't practice again and go back to Evo next year after watching this.
Would love to see you on stream again broski.

It's funny how ppl say SF4 is "solved" but everytime evo rolls around people pull out new tech.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Would love to see you on stream again broski.

It's funny how ppl say SF4 is "solved" but everytime evo rolls around people pull out new tech.
Thanks man. We'll have to rumble again (and sup lurking Jait
smile.png
).

I still use Bison, sadly. Hoping for some buff news I am not ashamed to admit tomorrow.

Did you see Dogura earlier? He's out, but that Bipson was soooo smooth.

[edit]
Daigo is....he's gotten the fire back.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The dream is dead.
Infiltration made my husbando kazunoko look free
frown.png

Daigo is looking hella strong this year, MMM yeah

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really wish Daigo and Tokido weren't on the same team, makes me feel suspicious. Still, it looked like an honest celebration from Tokido and Daigo's known for DP after DP.

But, no FADC..?

More constructively....avoiding Infiltration?
smile.png