The Fighting Game Community Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sakonoko, Haitani, Daigo and Tokido in top 8... gonna be HYPE AS HELLA

EDIT: If Daigo can get through Infiltration in his first match, he's gonna win Evo AE2012.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you do realize you cant FADC a fierce uppercut right? 3 of the 4 were all fierce versions.
even considering that those two would somehow give up games at evo is absolutely hilarious

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
you do realize you cant FADC a fierce uppercut right? 3 of the 4 were all fierce versions.
even considering that those two would somehow give up games at evo is absolutely hilarious
Yeah, I know
smile.png
. I just don't want to believe he mentally guard broke.

asapCT_sl

shitlord
Daigo's 4 shoryus in a row doesn't surprise me at all but you've got a lot of conspiracy theorists screaming "STAGED."
Tokido and Daigo played a first to 100 set, they play offline in the arcades all the time, they really know each other very well. Daigo was just trying to umeshoryu his way out of a bad situation and, frankly, against your training partner(s) shit gets wacky.

Also I fucking love watching high level makoto play. Haitani's IA-axe kicks are godlike. I think he went for a safe jump setup on latif, then followed it up with the same jump setup but a delayed axe kick for counter-hit. Shit was insane.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I actually fucking fell asleep to james chen/seth killian commentary.
Did you wake up with a thin layer of semen all over your face from Seth Killian going on, and on, and on, and on, and on about how emotional and teary the whole scene makes him and how Daigo plays SSFIV like Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel and not to win or high tier? And how all he ever wanted was to see boys and girls of different skin color playing fighting games together.... ugh

*edit: Is that Evil Mike Ross with dat goatee??

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Glad theyre adding Elena, cant wait to see how she shapes up. I was hoping she'd have been one of the new characters added back when Ibuki and the gang went in. Im curious about the mystery 5th character though. According to the announcement the 5th character is new to Street Fighter, but this photo was posted up on destructoid's article about the changes. No lack of speculation I guess, hope more info comes soon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
How can you possibly hate on seth killian? that guy is godlike commentary.
who cares if he has a mancrush on daigo~

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
Already 74k viewers for KoF at this hour, sf4 numbers are gonna be insane...

Time for a nap and back for Marvel baby !

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, KOF has been real fun to watch. 86k viewers at the moment, and 720+ is unwatchable for me with lag
frown.png