Street Fighter 6 lookin spicy

Capture.PNG

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's Capcom Japan so I wouldn't rule it out. They give way less of a shit than the American studios do about the culture wars

full roster looks pretty sick though:

d9z7k09g9c391.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Imma juri this up, but having only seen that trailer I definitely don't want to be running around doing chores in the city to inevitably unlock shit. Not a big fan of the color splash animations either. Feel like it's been seen/done enough.

Last edited:

bolok

Trakanon Raider
The cowards wouldn't even give him a reason why.

Theres a thread about it on neogaf, and i suppose reddit- looking at the link. Corp sponsors/money ruin everything. I'd say boycott the tourneys, but that's not gonna happen. is peak fgc comedy and now panty twister karens are banning actual top tier competitors instead of letting them fight it out in game. sad.

All that said, i'm kinda into mega swole Ryu- I hope he's actually good beyond the initial release. But we'll see. The leaked hobo Ken info makes me laugh. Fuck Ken.
Also it's re engine instead of UE which is semi-news.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Theres a thread about it on neogaf, and i suppose reddit- looking at the link. Corp sponsors/money ruin everything. I'd say boycott the tourneys, but that's not gonna happen. is peak fgc comedy and now panty twister karens are banning actual top tier competitors instead of letting them fight it out in game. sad.

All that said, i'm kinda into mega swole Ryu- I hope he's actually good beyond the initial release. But we'll see. The leaked hobo Ken info makes me laugh. Fuck Ken.
Also it's re engine instead of UE which is semi-news.
Actual black people would be laughing their asses off at that shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Chris Hu and Aquasilk are all timers god damn i miss that era of the FGC

It's funny because some of the OG guys think its pathetic that these 2018+ fucking cucks are all trying to bring their cancel culture into the FGC without knowing what the actual FGC was. I hope noel brown stays unbanned so he can mog these losers irl

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Chris Hu and Aquasilk are all timers god damn i miss that era of the FGC

It's funny because some of the OG guys think its pathetic that these 2018+ fucking cucks are all trying to bring their cancel culture into the FGC without knowing what the actual FGC was. I hope noel brown stays unbanned so he can mog these losers irl
That was the Golden Age of the FGC. So much fun to watch.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be nice to another look at Riots game, but they had an info drop earlier this week. So maybe some announcements for Tekken and SF6.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Justin is streaming playing sf6 atm with a potato cam. Seems like the same old build. But i'm almost positive we'll get Riot and sf6 news this weekend. Probably after finals on Sun for SF6 at least.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
One of the streams just has the SNK sound team doing live versions of tons of their fighting game songs. Pretty banger actually.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they're dragging out the OGs to relive some of their most famous matches. They had Valle vs Choi in SFA2 earlier. Totally made out on the twitch bet for Choi there. Wong vs Daigo coming up. 100% They're gonna play sf3 vs each other again. Justin has been playing it semi regularly over the years and recently via fightcade. I'd be semi shocked if Daigo has been.

[edit] rip its sf4. And daigo looks like he needs a nap pronto. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure this is a hint that another CVS is in the works. This was on the SNK dev panel. But the artwork they're showing is one from one of the main capcom artists, and one of the main SNK.
screenshot_20220805_163103 (2).png

Rollback netcode coming to Samsho next spring which is pretty rad.

Last edited: