• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
screenshot_20220806_210935 (2).png

All the marvel. at once.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure its part of the entry rules, but i've seen people especially on the MVC2 stream not giving a fuck. Also, players losing their sponsors from Karen's complaining is a thing.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Didn't really watch any of SF5, but Daigo made it into top 8. So Finals tomorrow is at least semi worth watching, aside from announcements.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure this is a hint that another CVS is in the works. This was on the SNK dev panel. But the artwork they're showing is one from one of the main capcom artists, and one of the main SNK.
View attachment 426445

Rollback netcode coming to Samsho next spring which is pretty rad.
I'd love to get those two posters. FG artwork over the years, especially from Capcom has been really good.

Should be some more announcements from SNK today, for KoF at least. Still doubt we get anything else from Riot, I expect some more news from during Game Awards.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Seems like rollback for a ton of SNK games and also crossplay for xv? Lol Samsho chars in KOF too. Oh damn a Garou too. Prolly won't be sprites tho ><. Nap time before SF.
d4p5402yocg91.png

Last edited:

bolok

Trakanon Raider
SF5 brackets

Don't know who I want to win. Kinda lol winners side is all JP with no losses. Hate Rashid tho, so hopefully Tokido or Daigo put him in losers ASAP. After watching Tokido's interview with Seth and uhh one of the Cannons, I wouldn't mind him winning again.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Tekken 7 matches were really good. Hearing about Knee's history and this being his first win was cool to see.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Caught like the last 5 mins of tekken. 3d fighters bore me to death as a spectator. And I've never cared about tekken, but I've heard of Knee for years. I assume it's just his first evo win?

edit:
i heard 130k viewers for tekken. not too shabby. Anyone know if espn is doing SF again? That was always the craziest thing.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Damn daigo vs idom was good. Daigo out sadly. I’d be ok with idom taking it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Idom shouldn't look so down. Sucks to come in 2nd but the talk is all going to be about his climb back to grand final I imagine.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Not wrong. But it woulda been a USA win, which would have been ages ago last. Also juri looks sioo dirty. Heh. Idom played amazingly well, and ultimately I'm glad it wasn't a damn Rashid that won. They were both playing like idiots the last round, so I'm not surprised he looked so beaten. It's sad, but he doesn't have anything to be sad about.

Last edited: