The Fighting Game Community Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Capcom's 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Tournament finals are today (Dec 8th)!

Watch the Stream here

Today's tournament will feature the Top 8 from SF Turbo HD Remix, 3rd Strike, and Top 16 from SFxTekken and SSF4. Stream starts at 10am PST and will run all day.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are going to run losers bracket for SFIV off-stream. You have the greatest collection of Fighting game talent there and you aren't going to show Losers bracket?!? Fuck you Capcom.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yeah theyve wasted alot of time today with all these breaks and game swapping. Theyve been running to the top 3 for a game, then switching games. They still have losers and grand finals for HD Remix, 3rd Strike, the rest of Sf4 and all of the top 16 SFxTekken and about 5 hours to do it all. This should have been a 2 day event, not trying to cram it all into 10 or so hours

Araxen

Infiltration bodied Daigo 6-0. Holy shit!

He's probalby going to win SFXTK too and the car!

50k + plus the car! Not a bad haul! lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Wwe brawl stick 20 bucks on the madcatz store. I'm going to mod it with sanwa parts from my broken te stick. Great deal to go with my hori stick.

Araxen

Art put up some analysis video's from SF25 and they are pretty good.

AE Winners/Grand Finals:

SFxTK:

Araxen

Evo 2013 Games were annouced:

1. UMVC3
2. SFIV: AE 2012
3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
4. Mortal Kombat 9
5. Street Fighter X Tekken 2013(this pick is a fucking joke)
6. King of Fighters XIII
7. Persona 4 Arena
8. Player's Choice Game - TBA

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
Sucks no SCV this year, the one game I did pretty decent in last year. Can't say I'm suprised though, was hardly anyone there on the finals on Sunday.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do any of you guys have any links to the west coast players youtube channels for UMVC3? I think the only one I have is iplaywinner.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Apex this weekend. Nativeimpact just sent Wolkrone to losers.

http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/new
Bifuteki just pulled the plug on the stream because stream monsters were ripping into Skisonic. Bifu came on the mic and yelled, "If you guys aren't happy with what I provide for you then I'll pull the plug. I don't give a fuck. I still get paid no matter what." Stream monsters then told him to be a man and do it. He did it for about 5 minutes until he turned it back on.