The Fighting Game Community Thread

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I tried bit only made it to top 16, would love to see the replays.
That's about where I crashed too.

Starting off the night...Mike Ross vs Gamerbee. I love Ross. He's an asshole, but after his documentary and this stuff about his mom I can't help but to cheer for the guy despite playing probably one of the worst characters in all of SFIV. He consistently makes top 32's with that character, but rarely ever any further. I thought "Shit. Gamerbee. Honda owns Adon." Then Gamerbee picked Evil Ryu and I swear I heard Mike Ross sigh even from 14000 miles away.

Say what you want about Ross, but I think his reads are among the best in the game. Just wish he'd learn and play a better character.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to go back and watch all those, i wasn't in town at all this weekend. I already know the end results but i'm very curious as to how it all worked out

Column_sl

shitlord
It was good Needless. Best tournament for Ultra so far, and it was really cool to see Momochi have his day where he played like a god.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
man, people jump on bandwagons in this game the most i ever seen in a game not named NFL2K3 and 2K5. SOO many E.Ryu's now. Its insane.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
man, people jump on bandwagons in this game the most i ever seen in a game not named NFL2K3 and 2K5. SOO many E.Ryu's now. Its insane.
Yeah, that was kind of to be expected. Like Yun, the best will rise to the top and the rest will play something else or be mediocre.

It's definitely irritating though. Wish there were more 'sims out there.

Anyone have any bios on the Japanese players they are flying down?

#1 Akimo

#2 Nishikin

#3 Dunhill
Saw on a facebook post they were being sent over. Not a lot on Google about them either. Should be interesting.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i played E.Ryu before the update. I dont play him at all. Right now its pretty much Poison/Bison/Makoto for me. I played a little Gen since that was my dude for a while, but i dont like what they did to him in the update, he feels different.

Needless

Toe Sucker
People say yun is ezmode top tier, but he really isn't haha..
He's simple, but far from picking up and bodying everybody free like he was in his original form. I still haven't seen very many yun players online, which i i find very strange

9 out of 10 E.Ryu players are awful though, even i played him for quite a while but gave up because i was too inconsistent with maximizing his damage. Then again i also just enjoyed playing him when i knew i'd be playing against somebody i could do easy unblockables on~

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can one of the mods please post this picture in the Fighting Games tournament for me please?

I keep that thread updated for the people that enjoy those games

BrGQPaACcAAPd5n.png