The Fighting Game Community Thread

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Trying to get another cab myself, have had a New Net City for a while. Would love to get another one to pair it up.

rrr_img_71541.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that is badass. Yours is a real cab with a CRT. Mine will be just a gloried desk with a Vesa mount for my Evo monitor lol

How much does those usually run? and does the aspect ratio get messed up when you play games like SF4 in hd?

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
It was about $1000 which is admittedly expensive, though the CRT was completely new old stock and the cabinet had never been sited.

The monitor has VGA so I just set the Xbox to 640 res and it's fine. I'll upload a picture once i've put the xbox back in it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Anyone try uploading using the Youtube function in Ultra? this shit takes insanely long to the point where its not worth it. Unless im doing something wrong here, this shit is worthless.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anyone try uploading using the Youtube function in Ultra? this shit takes insanely long to the point where its not worth it. Unless im doing something wrong here, this shit is worthless.
I did one, and the quality is awful... and to make it worse, like you said it takes foreverrrrr to compile and send to youtube.
It's bad but i guess kind of handy if you want to show something off with no other tools?

Shit quality is shit lol
I just uploaded that to show off the RFC corner combo in the yun forums on SRK lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That quality is bad did you change it in the settings? I was messing with it and there is a high setting and a low setting default is low setting.

Anyways, by the time i finally got done, it said that the youtube funtion was not working properly at this time, so it took me like 40 min when i have a 50mb line my upload isnt bad either, it should only take a few minutes.

The dev's worked on a feature for nothing pretty much. IN this day and age there is no way that shit should take 45 min for 3 rounds lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
That quality is bad did you change it in the settings? I was messing with it and there is a high setting and a low setting default is low setting.

Anyways, by the time i finally got done, it said that the youtube funtion was not working properly at this time, so it took me like 40 min when i have a 50mb line my upload isnt bad either, it should only take a few minutes.

The dev's worked on a feature for nothing pretty much. IN this day and age there is no way that shit should take 45 min for 3 rounds lol
Yeah that was before i saw you can change the quality... but if you change the quality it gets like 10x longer to upload anyway.
What an awful design lol

Specially since it's literally just recording inputs and then replaying them over and recording that footage.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
hooked up my old ass capture card. Shit took all of 5 min to upload a match. Lame ass in game function. look good on paper, but the follow through is terrrrrrible. on a scale of 1-100 that shit is a 1.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shit man, how do you not play with those lovely theme songs disabled?

I haven't gotten hate mail in awhile
frown.png
last one was just yelling at me for playing yun lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
lol, since indestructible i just turn down the music. lol

Been a while since i got hate mail until lastnight early this morning. There are about 4 more other message of him saying he's going to report me for beating his ass. I played him 3 other times and beat him 3 with Sagat and 1 wish Balrog. lol

Column_sl

shitlord
For anyone who is interested here is my cleaned up version of my Cab art.

I'll post the finished Cab, when I get it in a couple of weeks.

rrr_img_71923.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol, since indestructible i just turn down the music. lol

Been a while since i got hate mail until lastnight early this morning. There are about 4 more other message of him saying he's going to report me for beating his ass. I played him 3 other times and beat him 3 with Sagat and 1 wish Balrog. lol
Hold the phone Wakandan.
Are you hating on indestructible or nothing is as amazing as that so it's not worth listening too?

SURELY I HOPE YOU MEAN THE LATTER, SIR!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
haha, im saying the hours upon hours upon hours i played the game, i needed a break from the song! lol Im one to hit repeat on songs, but there comes a point in time when you have too change tunes! lol