The Fighting Game Community Thread

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
i thought all those people were maybe exaggerating or just being kinda girly for not wanting to shake his hand or whatever.

fuck man

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Only watched a little, but all the anime aside it seems very much like Street Fighter. (In a good way)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone want some cookies and cream?

rrr_img_71969.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm sad. Ah well, it won't get really bad for about a year, but eventually they will run into the ground.

Not to mention the stupid google plus account linking

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was just gonna say that too, theyll probably start attaching accounts and shit to restrict stream monster accounts lol

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Goddamnit Google. If they ruin Twitch (almost inevitable) I'm going to be so pissed.

I can't blame them though...$1bn, fuck me.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Do Google have a reputation for ruining things then? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

There's the inevitable Google+ integration obviously, but apart from that?

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah 1 billion is a pretty good for that.

It's not really Google so much as a corp environment invading pretty much the public access channel. You lose allot of the magic.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They had over 60 people for UNIEL for stickbug. That's more than they get for SFIV on Wednesdays. Game looks really fun. Of course the anime community switches games at the drop of a hat. BlazBlue was all the rage and then UNIEL came out.

Column_sl

shitlord
It looks cool, and I ordered it, but I got to admit having every character with full screen normals in a ground based game isn't good game design lol