The Fires of Heaven Podcast

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Episode 2
Show notes:
  • In this episode I take a look at something psychologists call classical conditioning and how it might have motivated us to keep clicking in games like World of Warcraft.
  • Some recent forum drama and what will be coming in future episodes.
  • Interview with long time forum member Eli809 Eli809 - We chat about his gaming history, retro-gaming, favorite moments in gaming and on the forums, long lost gaming mechanics we will never see again and will he be playing WoW classic?
Go show it some love on Reddit, since apparently people don't want videos posted anymore. 😐

Castbox Link

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Very cool stuff.. This would be fun to get involved in.. Not sure if anyone would care to listen to me though.. Heh.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Very cool stuff.. This would be fun to get involved in.. Not sure if anyone would care to listen to me though.. Heh.

I'd be interested in hearing you recount more of your design days with Sony on EQ, why you chose to leave the industry, etc.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Episode 2
Show notes:
  • In this episode I take a look at something psychologists call classical conditioning and how it might have motivated us to keep clicking in games like World of Warcraft.
  • Some recent forum drama and what will be coming in future episodes.
  • Interview with long time forum member Eli809 Eli809 - We chat about his gaming history, retro-gaming, favorite moments in gaming and on the forums, long lost gaming mechanics we will never see again and will he be playing WoW classic?
Go show it some love on Reddit, since apparently people don't want videos posted anymore. 😐

Castbox Link

You are doing gods work McFly McFly

iu

• 2Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Big props McFly! Giving it up for my Minecraft bro. Excellent series, so keep it up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When Halo 1 came out, co-op legendary was intense, being a main-puller in EQ, I used those skills and introduced them to my bros, just as others took me under their wing when I was a noob.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

pretty sure we're always down to hear more inside stories from a member of our very own who was on the EverQuest development team (spelled out in deliberate words in case McFly McFly isn't aware of your back story)

edit -- and doh, now i see the dates on the posts i'm responding to and i realize this is perhaps old news now :p whoops

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users