The Fires of Heaven Podcast

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Final Fantasy 8 had the best look of any of the Playstation games. What an amazing aesthetic. I loved the combat system. great story and music. Shitty Silent Protagonist as all FF games ill admit.

Triple Triad and the card collecting is the BEST add on mode to any game ever (Fuck you Gwent)

Loved the Draw System and slotting spells to stats to boost your character.

Irvine Is THE SHIT.

HOT TAKE INCOMING

8 and 10 are JUST AS GOOD AS 7 and I would actually prefer 8 be remade

10 has the best Combat

7 did everything for the most part right, but out of the three did nothing the best.

I couldnt even TRY to play 9 when I saw how fucking stupid the characters looked.

8 is the only game that had a party that looked like humans.

The game also made great strides for autism visibility!

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Listening to it now. Good job so far bud. However, while others are talking about you sounding like the movie preview voice guy, I am going to go a step further and say you damn near sound like Major Winters (The actor) narrating the final episode "Points".

• 1Solidarity

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is exactly what the board has needed, awesome job. Requesting a Tyen/Trex Jerry Springer episode.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Echoing what others have said great voice. I would love to hear one with Chuck, Music4Fish and Lumie more crazy than you can shake a stick at.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
A 38 Studios recap complete with some screenshots of forum posts, news articles, etc. would be historic.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A 38 Studios recap complete with some screenshots of forum posts, news articles, etc. would be historic.

Screenshots for a podcast? One of us doesn't understand what a podcast is.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gonna be in Discord later today. And record some peeps for the next ep. Message me if you're interested, we can schedule a time. 😊

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
One of us doesn't understand what content hosted on YouTube can do.

So your suggestion is to turn a podcast into the lowest form of youtube video? Sound with still pictures?

I sincerely hope he doesn't listen to you.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So your suggestion is to turn a podcast into the lowest form of youtube video? Sound with still pictures?

I sincerely hope he doesn't listen to you.

Yes, my suggestion is to make something bad. You nailed it!

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another Rhode Island person, I think that makes 3 of us.

Thanks for making this. hope to see more in the future.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been struggling with the format. Not sure on duration, segments etc or if people just want to listen to me talk about certain concepts (not really features of news). /ponder

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
... and his wife's titties

Or were we not supposed to say that

God we are falling apart. That's the first thing you are supposed to say.

He has a TV show, that's cool. But what really matters, seeing his wife's tits