The Flash (2023)

spronk

FPS noob
2.57 star(s) Rating: 2.57/5 7 Votes
Title: The Flash (2023)

Tagline: Worlds collide.

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Sasha Calle, Michael Shannon, Ron Livingston, Maribel Verdú, Kiersey Clemons, Antje Traue, Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck, Ian Loh, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Rudy Mancuso, Luke Brandon Field, Gal Gadot, Jeremy Irons, Jason Momoa, George Clooney, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Andy Muschietti, Nicolas Cage, Henry Cavill, Christopher Reeve, Helen Slater, Teddy Sears, George Reeves, Adam West, Temuera Morrison, Sean Rogers, Rosie Ede, Sanjeev Bhaskar

Release: 2023-06-13

Runtime: 144

Plot: When his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry Allen becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned and there are no Super Heroes to turn to. In order to save the world that he is in and return to the future that he knows, Barry's only hope is to race for his life. But will making the ultimate sacrifice be enough to reset the universe?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
see, I'm not crazy, Flash was supposed to be Flashpoint exactly. i knew it. Snyderverse would have delivered it at least.

• 1Horowitz
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
see, I'm not crazy, Flash was supposed to be Flashpoint exactly. i knew it. Snyderverse would have delivered it at least.
Are you still riding Snyder's dick? His movies were shit. The more he talked about his plans, the more I am glad he is gone.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you still riding Snyder's dick? His movies were shit. The more he talked about his plans, the more I am glad he is gone.
i never rode his dick, he's the asshole who fucked up Superman. but i wasnt wrong when i was wondering if Keaton was Thomas Wayne Batman. there was supposed to be Thomas Wayne as Bats in this movie. not Keaton though.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watchable cam copy out in the usual places. this faggot has the worst voice. heeth like, Bruth, why arnth you heer? 2h 10m of this fucking pole smoker, is going to be a challenge.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watching this now. holy fucking shit. this is CGI worse than early 2000s video games. the opening scene with the hospital and babies falling. you will never fucking believe this is in a blockbuster movie in 2023.
at least Gal is in this. she's so dreamy.
lol, young Barry looks like Michael Jackson
Barry's mom has a sexy Spanish accent. thats a weird switch. Maribel Verdu
the way they introduce Keaton Bruce, is pretty lame, there is so much fagBarry and faggierBarry that Keaton isnt even stealing the movie. its just, hi, here is Batman, i am Batman. ok lets have more fag talking now. Grant Gustin would have destroyed this film. he fucking nailed it when he went back in time on TV. the CW did this much better.
Cara has a chance to save this turkey from being the worst thing ever. 45 minutes to go.
she did not save this. the cameos are pointless too, basically deepfake bullshit. none of them even spoke or did anything for the plot. its so inconsequential that you will be saying. "really? that was it?"

this was indeed as bad as everyone feared. the end scene with the final cameo was stupid. here is hoping they shitcan everyone involved with this travesty. of course keep Gal and maybe Cara, her story is the only redeeming thing about this movie. its not enough, but it was the best of this turd.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No such thing.

Edit: However, I do approve of your adventures on the high seas.
its totally watchable. if you want i can link it to you. BTW this is so bad. like super bad movie. it would be ok if it was anyone but ezra cocksucker.
actually check your PM.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
its totally watchable. if you want i can link it to you. BTW this is so bad. like super bad movie. it would be ok if it was anyone but ezra cocksucker.
I'll wait for the web rips however if it as bad as you say it is, which is as bad as I always thought it was going to be, I am looking forward to this.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll wait for the web rips however if it as bad as you say it is, which is as bad as I always thought it was going to be, I am looking forward to this.
i am 45 minutes in and i dunno if i can handle another 90 minutes of this. when he interacts with his alternate self, its double faggotry. its at the point where i am watching this just to see how bad it can get and there doesnt seem to be a bottom . it keeps getting worse. i dont like saying bad things about DC, i grew up on these comics.
iu

yes, The DCEU is dead.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Saw it this evening. Exceeded relatively low expectations and enjoyed some of the set pieces and cameos.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The movie just ended. I really liked it. Like... a lot. Best DC movie thus far.

• 2Worf
  • 2Great Review
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
rktDFPbfHfUbArZ6OOOKsXcv0Bm.jpg

Title: The Flash

Tagline: Worlds collide.

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Sasha Calle, Michael Shannon, Ron Livingston, Maribel Verdú, Kiersey Clemons, Antje Traue, Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck, Ian Loh, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Rudy Mancuso, Luke Brandon Field, Gal Gadot, Jeremy Irons, Jason Momoa, George Clooney, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Andy Muschietti, Nicolas Cage, Henry Cavill, Christopher Reeve, Helen Slater, Teddy Sears, George Reeves, Adam West, Temuera Morrison, Sean Rogers, Rosie Ede, Sanjeev Bhaskar

Release: 2023-06-13

Runtime: 144

Plot: When his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry Allen becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned and there are no Super Heroes to turn to. In order to save the world that he is in and return to the future that he knows, Barry's only hope is to race for his life. But will making the ultimate sacrifice be enough to reset the universe?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This movie was really good. So good that it didn't deserve to be bundled up with all the other DC movies.

Go see it in theaters. There's so much going on that it justifies a large screen.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding this video, I'm not a big fan of anything DC. I didn't read the comics at all, so I looked at this only as a movie and not the representation of my imagination. Looking at this only as a movie and nothing more, I liked it. And I didn't really know anything about it before seeing it. Watching the spoiler video, I guess people knew a lot more about the movie going into it than I did. So they were expecting a lot more. I went in blind and really liked it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database