The Flash (2023)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
i am currently in a relationship with a woman since November, you fucking queer pedo.
Make It Rain Money GIF by Heavy Steppers

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
i dont think i even made this thread, some Elon Musk wizardry!

anyways mega bomb, this movie looks like it'll end up at $350-400m bo worldwide which is under black adam

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sheldon Cooper had a woman and he never touched her either..
let me guess, you guys miss Folder and so you are trying to recruit me into your cock gobbling club in his stead? sorry, but youll have to find somebody else. tonight is one of the only two nights she's off from work. i thought when school let out we could be together all week, but she's still going to be 9-5ing it the entire summer, tutoring. FML

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i dont think i even made this thread, some Elon Musk wizardry!

anyways mega bomb, this movie looks like it'll end up at $350-400m bo worldwide which is under black adam

Ezra Miller aside, the dumbest thing they did was announce Gunn redoing everything before these movies came out. They should have announced it after Aquaman 2 was released.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ezra Miller aside, the dumbest thing they did was announce Gunn redoing everything before these movies came out. They should have announced it after Aquaman 2 was released.
that would still cause a backlash. what Gunn should have done is ease the Snydverse and the Gunnverse together using this dumb multiverse shit, but at least this time it would work because this way nobody is hurt when 20 something Supes meets up with Cavill Supes or all the Batmans get together. i mean, fuck. they already set that up with this film, but instead Gunn opened his yap and said everyone we loved from the shitty Snyder films has been erased and replaced with his wife and best friends.

or perhaps cheese it up to 11 and have the Snyderverse guys turn into the evil versions (ala Legion of Doom) and let Gunnverse and Snyderverse duke it out in a multiverse Battle Royale

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's hilarious that this is on track to make less than Black Adam.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
that would still cause a backlash. what Gunn should have done is ease the Snydverse and the Gunnverse together using this dumb multiverse shit, but at least this time it would work because this way nobody is hurt when 20 something Supes meets up with Cavill Supes or all the Batmans get together. i mean, fuck. they already set that up with this film, but instead Gunn opened his yap and said everyone we loved from the shitty Snyder films has been erased and replaced with his wife and best friends.
You have some weird parasocial relationship with the Snyderverse man.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If you say so. All these films, including this double fagflash film you love so much is still part of it.
You are defending the Snyderverse way more than I ever have. I said this wasn't terrible. Nowhere have I said I loved it. I will probably never watch it again. Same as all the other Snyderverse stuff. Shazam is the only movie I can say I have watched more than twice. Your last post was whining that they didn't integrate it MORE with Gunn's new shit. I would rather he wipe it all. The only reason they aren't is because he did Suicide Squad and Peacemaker.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You are defending the Snyderverse way more than I ever have. I said this wasn't terrible. Nowhere have I said I loved it. I will probably never watch it again. Same as all the other Snyderverse stuff. Shazam is the only movie I can say I have watched more than twice. Your last post was whining that they didn't integrate it MORE with Gunn's new shit. I would rather he wipe it all. The only reason they aren't is because he did Suicide Squad and Peacemaker.
I am only defending the casting of Gal, Cavill and what the hell, Momoa too. I don't care for Batfleck. The movies and stories were horrific.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I like how this introduced Nicolas Cage superman! The same one (and spider) that previously appeared in one of Kevin Smith's stories.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Armageddon, Argo, Paycheck, and Gone Girl off the top of my head.
liked Armageddon didnt like him, liked Argo, didnt like him. never saw Paycheck or Gone girl, because i dont like the guy. i had planned on watching the George Reeves film, my dad said it was good. but i put it off because i just dont like Ben Affleck. its fine if you like or dislike somebody. everyone is entitled to their opinion. contrary to what the chucklefucks on this board claim.

• 1Salty