The Flash (2023)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Are you dumb? Your claim was that The Flash would erase Snyder-verse to progress into the Gunn-verse. The line "with the movie as part of Hamada’s plan to have Flash build to a major reset of the entire DC cinematic universe" does not back up your claim, all your article does is confirm my rebuttal that The Flash was conceived long before Gunn got involved. If anything it just cements my rebuttal because there was actually an intermediary DC leadership regime before Gunn got involved, lol

"Emmerich and Hamada were ousted, and Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav was on the hunt for an executive to run DC. In the meantime, Michael De Luca and Pamela Abdy were installed as Warner Bros. Pictures Group chairpersons and CEOs. "

"A new The Flash ending was conceived. This new version was still on the courthouse steps, but now Calle’s Supergirl was joined by Superman, played by Henry Cavill, and Wonder Woman,"

"“It’s rare that you have a movie in post-production that faces three separate regimes with three separate agendas,” notes one insider. “None of them were scrapped because of ill will, just different visions.”"

Learn to read more
what a fucking retard, taking lessons from Chris are we?

Just take your L and learn to admit when you are wrong instead of trying to assemble a strawman to argue against. hell just watch the video 2 posts up and then apologize for wasting my time.

The movie was tasked with doing 2 fucking things, telling the Flash origin story *and* resetting the fucking universe and erasing the DCEU because Zack Snyder left. Only a colossal moron would think that was a good idea to try and pull off both of those things in the same movie. Oh wait, WB, nothing but morons there.

learn to read and cry more, faggot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I did not hate (low expectations help) it but i think i am going to watch the Animated Flash point again.
I think the secret was Grinding Diablo 4 and not really paying attention unless something was blowing up or getting punched.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Just take your L and learn to admit when you are wrong instead of trying to assemble a strawman to argue against. hell just watch the video 2 posts up and then apologize for wasting my time.

The movie was tasked with doing 2 fucking things, telling the Flash origin story *and* resetting the fucking universe and erasing the DCEU because Zack Snyder left. Only a colossal moron would think that was a good idea to try and pull off both of those things in the same movie. Oh wait, WB, nothing but morons there.

lol imagine being so dumb you cite videos posted by Chuk 😂

Stop being retarded, apologize to everyone, and move on

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

don't argue with morons, they take you down to their level and then you are dumber for it.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ryan Reynolds can save this.

Honestly... and this would be a very Gunn thing to do. The next flash movie is set where Miller is in it for around 10 minutes.. just long enough for the mantle of the Flash to get passed over to a guy named Wally West... played by Mr Reynolds...

On another note. If this movie ends up bad enough that people are saying "They should have just extended the CW series cast into a movie and called it a day" I am not sure what I will do.. heh Cause that CW show... so much hyperconcentrated cringe and trope at the same time. Possibly lethal levels.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly... and this would be a very Gunn thing to do. The next flash movie is set where Miller is in it for around 10 minutes.. just long enough for the mantle of the Flash to get passed over to a guy named Wally West... played by Mr Reynolds...

On another note. If this movie ends up bad enough that people are saying "They should have just extended the CW series cast into a movie and called it a day" I am not sure what I will do.. heh Cause that CW show... so much hyperconcentrated cringe and trope at the same time. Possibly lethal levels.
season 1 was tight, so much potential. everything fell off a cliff in season 2.
You must have argued with a ton of morons!!!

(calm down its a joke)
ive been here 23 years. i tried to quit this board, then a bunch of people started sending me PMs telling me they needed their Chukman back to shit on everything.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just take your L and learn to admit when you are wrong instead of trying to assemble a strawman to argue against.

"But they also have to reboot the DCEU to erase all of the existing shit so they can replace it with the DCU"

As your own article states, the film had different endings and cameos in order to set the direction of the DC brand.

The Gunn ending your so adamant about was, according to your own article, filmed in one day in January 2023 lol

"Except this film was conceived, written, produced and filmed long before Gunn was hired, let alone took any creative decisions about the Snyderverse"

Are you disputing the above?

I swear the only reason I'm unfairly labeled autistic is because idiots can't handle losing too me 😂

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
"But they also have to reboot the DCEU to erase all of the existing shit so they can replace it with the DCU"

As your own article states, the film had different endings and cameos in order to set the direction of the DC brand.

The Gunn ending your so adamant about was, according to your own article, filmed in one day in January 2023 lol

"Except this film was conceived, written, produced and filmed long before Gunn was hired, let alone took any creative decisions about the Snyderverse"

Are you disputing the above?

I swear the only reason I'm unfairly labeled autistic is because idiots can't handle losing too me 😂
God damn you are fucking retarded. Its an insult to autism to put your faggot ass in the same category as them.

The person who invents a way to bitch slap motherfuckers through their computer monitor is going to make bank because of dipshits like you.

Who, other than you, mentioned james gunn? Please Feel free to reread my posts you keep misquoting with the strawman you are fabricating. I know you're slow with the hooked on phonics so just take your time and sound out all the words until you get there.

Once again, ill type in small words for you this time:
The DCEU ended with snyder leaving a long time ago.

The first time they shot the ending of the film it was to erase the DCEU and start the DCU.

Then the wb discovery merger happened and those ppl got fired, and the interim team put in charge decided to play it safe and include both DCU and DCEU just in case the DCEU was still on the table. SO they reshot with cavill and gadot.

And then, gunn and the other guy got hired and they decided the DCEU was dead and went back to the DCU.

I know thats a lot of words and your poor little brain hurts from having to read but do you understand yet?

I think your problem is that you didnt realize the new DC Cinematic universe they were gonna make after snyder left has always been called the DCU. The first group was gonna make it some cuck girl power bullshit led by supergirl and bat girl but those retards got fired. The 2nd group of retards had no idea what was going on so just kept the status quo.

Gunn didnt invent this idea of calling it a DCU or restarting the dceu, that was always the plan since synder left and all the movies were shit.

After you apologize for wasting my time please find some trees to apologize to for wasting their oxygen. K thx bye

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
God damn you are fucking retarded. Its an insult to autism to put your faggot ass in the same category as them.

The person who invents a way to bitch slap motherfuckers through their computer monitor is going to make bank because of dipshits like you.

Who, other than you, mentioned james gunn? Please Feel free to reread my posts you keep misquoting with the strawman you are fabricating. I know you're slow with the hooked on phonics so just take your time and sound out all the words until you get there.

Once again, ill type in small words for you this time:
The DCEU ended with snyder leaving a long time ago.

The first time they shot the ending of the film it was to erase the DCEU and start the DCU.

Then the wb discovery merger happened and those ppl got fired, and the interim team put in charge decided to play it safe and include both DCU and DCEU just in case the DCEU was still on the table. SO they reshot with cavill and gadot.

And then, gunn and the other guy got hired and they decided the DCEU was dead and went back to the DCU.

I know thats a lot of words and your poor little brain hurts from having to read but do you understand yet?

I think your problem is that you didnt realize the new DC Cinematic universe they were gonna make after snyder left has always been called the DCU. The first group was gonna make it some cuck girl power bullshit led by supergirl and bat girl but those retards got fired. The 2nd group of retards had no idea what was going on so just kept the status quo.

Gunn didnt invent this idea of calling it a DCU or restarting the dceu, that was always the plan since synder left and all the movies were shit.

After you apologize for wasting my time please find some trees to apologize to for wasting their oxygen. K thx bye

"Who, other than you, mentioned james gunn?"

You did - the DCU = Gunnverse "Reboot the DCEU to erase all of the existing shit so they can replace it with the DCU"

"The DCEU ended with snyder leaving"

massively incorrect - the snyderverse is more than just the director, it's the actors cast etc - Cavill, Gadot etc = Snyderverse. The fact the Rock brought Cavill back for Black Adam, and Cavill, Gadot were in the second planned glam Flash ending is the Snyderverse continuing

what you don't seem to realise is it's not about one director (who didn't direct wonder woman, shazam etc) but it's about the continuity - all those film's and characters exist in the same universe which is the one started by Snyder

"I think your problem is that you didnt realize the new DC Cinematic universe they were gonna make after snyder left has always been called the DCU"

Wrong again

"According to Collider, director Andy Muschietti said during an early screening of the film that he was still unsure if The Flash closed out the DCEU. or was the beginning of the co-CEOs’ new universe "

"that was always the plan since synder left and all the movies were shit."

it's actually you who is being the autistic that can't read between the lines here.

You're confusing a movie which (presumably) uses time travel and multi verse/multiple timelines (I havent seen it yet so don't crucify me if this is wrong) as a way of resetting/retconning previous films in order to set up future movies IN THAT UNIVERSE with establishing a whole new universe

it's like how days of future past used time travel to retcon x men 3 and "erase" the xmen 3 events from the fox X-Men universe.

I'll say it again so it's clear, you've conflated snyders plot vision and intended storyline for the synderverse/dcu version 1

• 2Picard

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
First hour or so of this was outstanding. Second half seemed to drag a little although I cannot pinpoint why exactly, and even that is a nitpick. I very much enjoyed this movie. Keaton being Batman was just incredible, and the tonal shift visually and audibly when he showed up to being a Burton film for about a half hour was perfection

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Austistic screeching
I see instead of admitting defeat your just going to continue to double down on stupid.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:, go back to licking canine semen out of tranny thot mustard wounds and then kill yourself irl

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I see instead of admitting defeat your just going to continue to double down on stupid.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:, go back to licking canine semen out of tranny thot mustard wounds and then kill yourself irl
"According to Collider, director Andy Muschietti said during an early screening of the film that he was still unsure if The Flash closed out the DCEU. or was the beginning of the co-CEOs’ new universe"

I am not autistic

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Since the beginning of the DCEU sure.

Batman 89 is still prob the gold standard for DC Films
I will admit that there's a symmetry at work here.

Keaton and Batman 89 was what really launched the idea for many that big comic book heroes (outside Superman) could be done into big movies. Having Keaton show up in this as we are apparently nearing what many consider the twilight age of Super Hero movies for the time being feels right in a way. heh If Christopher Reeves were alive I bet they would have found a way to shoehorn him in as well.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity