The Flash (2023)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will admit that there's a symmetry at work here.

Keaton and Batman 89 was what really launched the idea for many that big comic book heroes (outside Superman) could be done into big movies. Having Keaton show up in this as we are apparently nearing what many consider the twilight age of Super Hero movies for the time being feels right in a way. heh If Christopher Reeves were alive I bet they would have found a way to shoehorn him in as well.
i mean... they did.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I am autistic
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF
Not really.

Theres only 2 things that come to mind when it comes to ossoi. One, he's a dogfucker. And two, he's austistic. Fat and autistic actually. Hell that is someone's signature on this forum.

While there is no doubt whatsoever that he is fat and austistic, he isn't actually a dogfucker. To say he's a dogfucker would be putting him in the same category as 85 iq durka durka middle eastern goat fuckers and other inbred beastiality practioners around the world, and thats not fair, to them.

That is a insult to sand dindus and hill people everywhere. Ossoi is far more degenerate than that.

We call him a dogfucker because its short hand vernacular for what he actually is.

By his own hand he's professed his history of slurping up / clean up / sloppy seconds on thots "content creators" right after said thot fucked a dog. So the dude knows what dog cum tastes like, no question.

However separately and in other areas of the forum the dude has also confessed that the only thots who are of interest to him/he works with are trannies. MTF, dudes with dicks and bolt on tits, pre or post op, mustard holes and all.

So I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and arriving at 4.

Dogs have a pretty keen sense of smell and im not sure if theres enough peanut butter in the world to train one to fuck an open seeping rotting wound like a mustard hole, so i can't say for sure that the dude eats dog cum out of tranny mustard holes, he may just lick dog cum out of tranny assholes. All we can say for 100% certainty is the dude licks canine semen out of tranny holes, either front or rear.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Theres only 2 things that come to mind when it comes to ossoi. One, he's a dogfucker. And two, he's austistic. Fat and autistic actually.

If you want the return of my abs-vatar then you could have just asked without revealing your embarassing lack of understanding re movie continuity.

Goatface

hahahhahahahaha , imagine 4 hours of the Mad Goose Wizard x2
the chick playing supergirl said they cut a lot from her fight scenes not to get rated R.

box office pro thinks could be a chance this drops near 70% this weekend and falls to 2nd under spidervese

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chose to skip this fiasco and watch the animated version instead. Animated move was pretty good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the chick playing supergirl said they cut a lot from her fight scenes not to get rated R.

box office pro thinks could be a chance this drops near 70% this weekend and falls to 2nd under spidervese
i mean does this movie have any positive buzz? the word of mouth will say, Keaton was a waste of time and Mad Goose Wizard x2 was annoying as fuck through the entire film. oh yeah CGI was terrible on purpose.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This film is going to drop more than 70%, I bet. 42% Tuesday to Wednesday drop is horrible and worse than Transformers or Fast X. Only thing going for it is it still has most of the premium screens.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It was fun, but kind of a mess.
CGI was terrible at nearly every level.
Supergirl was just stupid.
Cameos were funny, but ultimately worthless.

Goatface

dropping like a rock, it might get kicked out of theaters before they announce it coming to vod lol
1687552840872.png

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are we finally at a saturation point with all this super hero crap?

Having comics dominate the screen was a childhood dream of mine, but I can’t be bothered to watch or enjoy any of it over the past couple years for some reason. It all comes across as lazy regurgitated bullshit mixed in with some retarded social message.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are we finally at a saturation point with all this super hero crap?

Having comics dominate the screen was a childhood dream of mine, but I can’t be bothered to watch or enjoy any of it over the past couple years for some reason. It all comes across as lazy regurgitated bullshit mixed in with some retarded social message.
i dunno, we just had a movie called SUPER Mario Brothers make a billion+ dollars . then a superhero film after that made a little bit of money. its not super hero movie fatigue. its woke shitty made super hero movies that people are sick of. if Infinity War or Winter soldier was released today it would still make bank. what movies that bombed, were worthy of not bombing? The Flash? that movie is fucking horrible.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
dropping like a rock, it might get kicked out of theaters before they announce it coming to vod lol
View attachment 479458

If the option is there in the distribution contract they would be wise to pull it from theaters early. That's an insane drop. No legs is an understatement, more like nobody cares.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn this is great. Besides a few wonky CG scenes this is better than anything Marvel has done since Endgame. 👍👍👍

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users