The Flash

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
The man in the mask is the best writer they have. Zoom locked him up to steal Barry's speed with nonsensical plot from the other writers.

Caliane

ok, I have an answer that would be satisfying.

The man in the mask is straight up Geoff Johns, Dan Didio or someone.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am starting to think that the mistake being made is that we are taking everything Zoom said to be true. He is probably still up to something and he is lying to them. At least I hope so.
That's what we all assumed during season 1 with Wells being Reverse Flash. These writers are incapable of anything deeper than villain of the week + main season bad.

Even Lost was better than this shit

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It got Arrow levels of bad that episode. And now we get to go through the unpowered Hero trope that these shows do when they want to save money.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show seems to have jumped the shark ever since the "Kingshark" episode. Hopefully, they can return to form. As it is right now, this is just something to have on in the background while playing a PC game.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The fact that the man in the iron mask is still a mystery is real retarded sir. A scientist who works in star labs and can't figure out how to ask him who he is? Hey, I'm going to say a letter and I want you to knock when I reach what you want to spell! How fucking hard is that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that the man in the iron mask is still a mystery is real retarded sir. A scientist who works in star labs and can't figure out how to ask him who he is? Hey, I'm going to say a letter and I want you to knock when I reach what you want to spell! How fucking hard is that.
Or that Barry never mentioned how he communicated with that guy when he told them what happened in Zoom's lair?

I think the only noteworthy thing that happened in the episode was the way the man in the mask completely freaked out when Frost attacked Snow. To me it looked like Caitlin had some kind of personal significance to masked guy.

Ganthorn

N00b
Did anyone else get the vibe they are were foreshadowing hard jesse and wally getting speed force? Cisco said your "quick" to her and wells called her my jessie quick etc. and wally is like i will not let this second chance go to waste and now they are doing an accelerator explosion again. It makes me think even more the way they are going to finally beat zoom is 3v1 style.

Caliane

yeah, everyone pretty much on point. Filler episode mostly. easy to just barely pay attention to.

And yes, still foreshadowing Jesse and Wally.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Another pretty crappy episode.

The thing I want to know is, did Catelyn/Killer Frost go to the same super-villain training that Snart and Rory attended? God, the over-enunciation and dramatic speaking was bad enough with Snart, but at least you can sort of tell that he's having fun with it. My eyes just about rolled out of their head every time Killer Frost was on screen. We get it, you're evil!

I think the only thing that can save this season is if Golden Glider shows up and not only saves the day, but also romances Cisco for some hilarity. Dude deserves some high-quality tail like that, especially now that BigTeeth McTits Hawkgirl is gone before he even got some. Golden Glider is clearly way better for him (and me!) anyway.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I couldnt get through this episode, Barry powerless again, people doing stupid stupid shit like always, and Wally is fucking terrible. Where is the goofy ginger Wally West?

CW was killing it with Arrow/Flash but from the sounds of it, The 100 is the only show decent lately which I might check out soon

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I was already irked at Wally being unseated for Barry in the comics, then they eradicated his original version and made him now black... then they went and made him whiny/dull.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeah I was already irked at Wally being unseated for Barry in the comics, then they eradicated his original version and made him now black... then they went and made him whiny/dull.
Theres some kind of inception level trolls within trolls going on re: the flash lately, can you clear this up for me?

In the comics, Barry Allen is the flash; hes a blond white guy. Wally West is Kid Flash; hes a red haired white guy. I never heard of any black flash until they inexplicably made Iris and Wally West black on the TV show.

Are there some comics out there with a black flash now? Is this some new 52 thing?