The Flash

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty weak episode, and not a good start for the new season.

I'm tired of the Flash goes back in time and it doesn't work like he want so he come back to normal timeline and stuff changed.

They should stop messing with time travel altogether since it's hard to do well, and they are particularly bad and it on this show.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Pretty weak episode, and not a good start for the new season.

I'm tired of the Flash goes back in time and it doesn't work like he want so he come back to normal timeline and stuff changed.

They should stop messing with time travel altogether since it's hard to do well, and they are particularly bad and it on this show.
Yep. The whole show's plot is based on time travel, but they shouldn't have trivialized it like they have.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This show is now Quantum leap without the changing background.

They just need to add " Barry finds himself Running from life to life, putting things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next Run will be the Run home."

Dr wells is Al. You watch !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well that was a nice way to put the time travel genie back in the bottle... although I honestly have to wonder why Rip Hunter and crew haven't gotten involved with all this since that is their main thing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Did Barry's new roommate just Doakes him?? I'm sure it isn't a direct quote, but fuck me if that didn't sound exactly like Doakes telling Dexter there was something off about him.

I expected him to "Surprise, mothafucka!" Barry.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did Barry's new roommate just Doakes him?? I'm sure it isn't a direct quote, but fuck me if that didn't sound exactly like Doakes telling Dexter there was something off about him.

well i guess they are letting you know in the most non subtle way possible that Draco Malfoy is going to be this season's villain and maybe Dr Alchemy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God dammit, I had no idea that was Malfoy. I knew he looked familiar.

I still say they lifted that scene directly from Dexter.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Holy fuck I had no idea that was Tom Felton. Well of COURSE we are meant to think that Malfoy would be the evil Dr. Alchemy...so that means its probably a red herring, although they have never shied away from the blatantly obvious before on these Arrowverse shows.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well it was another pretty weak episode, at least they mostly resolved the Flashpoint part...honestly though what was the fucking point of it all.

Hopefully the "talk" about time travel with stop Barry from doing again which would be a big win.

So it's back to normal, but slightly different to create new dynamics. I find that kind of lazy, but whatever. I just hope it moves forward now, and becomes fun again.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

I was thinking the exact same thing.

• 1Solidarity

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
doctor-alchemy.jpg

Ganthorn

N00b
If Dr. Alchemy is giving powers to all the people who had them before is he going to give them to wally? If so then only iris and joe won't have powers on team flash with caitlyn powered up

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need to go back and watch season 1 and make sure im not losing my mind. Its really hard watching this show with all the speedsters, terrible Iris drama, and it feels more like a soap opera with every character.

The show did exactly what arrow did and added too many characters and I dont really care about Wally or Jesse

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Someone may have said something similar, but all of this time travel/alternate timeline shit is so inconsequential. Kill everyone and start over with a new cast next season.