The Flash

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I see Savitar but I'm not even gonna mention it till I have no choice since Flash saw him kicking my ass cause reasons.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The only redeeming part of these last few episodes is HR. And Harry when he was around. HR is fucking killing it, he makes me laugh constantly. I even like the way he says Francesco.

Other than that, I'm forced to realize that becoming a speedster means your brain power is inversely proportional to your speed.

Well wait. No, the whole fucking team is retarded. Maybe it is like Lyrical said, speedsters can affect time around them, they must also be able to affect intelligence. They are definitely making everyone stupider.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Show is starting to suck overall, just too much relationship crap going on now.
Kid flash is just terrible and I hope he gets stuck in the speed force forever, but I know that won't happen.
Tom Cavanagh is still pretty great, glad they came up with ways to keep his character around.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Other than that, I'm forced to realize that becoming a speedster means your brain power is inversely proportional to your speed.

DC has to do that because their characters are retardedly OP. Flash and Superman go into situations exactly the same. They are so OP they are overconfident (not unintelligent).

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the comics, while Savitar has more control over the speed force, he lacks intimacy with it. In one story arc, Wally offers him intimacy with the speed force. He accepts it, and is trapped in it for probably a couple of our years. As we've seen on the show, Barry is the only one that talks and interacts with the speed force. In the comics, Wally is the only speedster to draw from the speed force directly, he mainlines it as its chosen herald. This season, it seems like they gave Barry the storyline that Wally had with Savitar. And yeah, in the comics, Wally ends up being much faster than Barry ever was.

tldr version: Savitar craves the speed force like Thanos craves Lady Death. The other speedsters wanted to prove who was fastest. Savitar wants to have the speed force as his GF.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm wondering how they'll wrap up/wind down this stupid level of over-dramatics in one week then have a Supergirl Musical crossover. So far my only rational thought is just to play the Mister Mxyzptlk trump card since it looks like both a musical, with dance numbers, and time displaced.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm wondering how they'll wrap up/wind down this stupid level of over-dramatics in one week then have a Supergirl Musical crossover. So far my only rational thought is just to play the Mister Mxyzptlk trump card since it looks like both a musical, with dance numbers, and time displaced.

I was thinking it was the Music Meister.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Music Meister is a metahuman with the ability to cause every being who hears his voice to burst into singing and dancing, as well as making them feel like they were in a musical. In their state of hypnosis, it causes his victims to sing and dance too. Music Meister has a rod (roughly shaped like a conductor's baton) that can fire energy blasts shaped like music scores. He also seems to have the uncanny ability to change his outfits befitting different eras in music history extremely quickly, such as Elvis Presley's leisure suit and Cab Calloway's zoot suit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Yeah Music Meister is being played by Darren Criss. Who was on Glee with Barry and Supergirl.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Music Meister is being played by Darren Criss. Who was on Glee with Barry and Supergirl.

I didn't know they were on Glee. I don't have a vagina. I'm going to go on record and say that this will be the best episode of any CW show. Watch. Someone compiled all of the actors singing on the CW shows.

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
... I'm going to go on record and say that this will be the best episode of any CW show. Watch. ...

I don't have enough middle fingers for you so I must say to you.. GOOD DAY SIR.

Dear God Almighty that was horrible. I went in hoping to see them pull off something like Once More, With Feeling... what I got? It was like irritable bowel syndrome, but in musical form.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm not completely caught up, but did anyone else have missing audio for the first segment of the episode where wally was getting beatup by an imaginary savitar?

Also, as of this point, my guesses for savitar are either Barry because twice when asked who he was, he said "I am the future, flash". Remove that comma and he's telling us he's a future flash. The other guess is HR because he keeps calling wally wallace. Don't think anyone else does that. Has savitar referred to francisco by name yet?

If this has been answered already, just tell me to shut up until I'm caught up.