The Flash

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I knew there was a reason I liked that guy. I didn't like his character at first but he grew on me.

Time to edit that photo with all the other canceled characters.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah as a big fan of the Flash, it sucks having zero interest in watching the show. First two seasons of Arrow and first season of Flash were so good, but by the time I dropped em a couple seasons later, hard to believe they were even the same shows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its pretty sad that Tom Cavanaugh is the best part of the show, but they keep trying to make Iris the spotlight. Elongated Man was the only reason I hung on at all (and Crisis of Infinite Derps I guess) and now I am done with it over that pussy wokester shit. Grant Gustin is a shitty little faggot and not a very good Flash and it took me several seasons of him being propped up by others (most notably John Wesley Ship and Cavanaugh) to come to that realization. I know people say Star Girl and Superman/Lois are good, but I have sat through the spiral into emo woke faggotry enough times that I have given up on all of the shows at this point. Arrowverse died the moment Felicity started crying every fucking episode.

• 2Solidarity

Xerge

<Donor>
Arrowverse died when they went woke on the team play bullshit. No you fucking morons, the team play is the flash/arrow/superman/batman team ups ppl want to see, not this group hero pussy shit. The flash doesn't need some teamster smart guy, Barry needs a Clark Kent or Bruce, and maybe once a week some Iris. Even the superman show is meh because it follows some weird social agenda of family ties. So instead of telling a Superman's story..we're getting molded woke shit and I promise so much will be forced down our throats with it and it's big budget.

I basically only watch now due to time invested at this point. Unless they can manage to shoehorn or cameo a fun DC character in...meh. DC fans are not the target audience for the CW network. We're the bonus.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Arrowverse died when they went woke on the team play bullshit. No you fucking morons, the team play is the flash/arrow/superman/batman team ups ppl want to see, not this group hero pussy shit. The flash doesn't need some teamster smart guy, Barry needs a Clark Kent or Bruce, and maybe once a week some Iris. Even the superman show is meh because it follows some weird social agenda of family ties. So instead of telling a Superman's story..we're getting molded woke shit and I promise so much will be forced down our throats with it and it's big budget.

I basically only watch now due to time invested at this point. Unless they can manage to shoehorn or cameo a fun DC character in...meh. DC fans are not the target audience for the CW network. We're the bonus.
it took a long ass time, but people have been catching on. Batwoman is barely holding at 450k viewers a week now.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I know people say Star Girl and Superman/Lois are good, but I have sat through the spiral into emo woke faggotry enough times that I have given up on all of the shows at this point. Arrowverse died the moment Felicity started crying every fucking episode.
Stargirl is surprisingly patriotic. You should at least give that one a try.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Even the superman show is meh because it follows some weird social agenda of family ties.

Are you bitching because superman is showcasing family values? Serious question, I haven't been able to watch it yet. That's what it sounds like. And that you're calling a nuclear family "woke".

Xerge

<Donor>
10/10 episode. they went and did a thing.

I think this was the technical season finale, if so it was pretty damn good.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
According to THR, the show will examine the girls' feelings of resentment regarding a childhood lost to fighting crime.

Imagine my shock, they found a way to make the white male a bad guy.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Xerge

<Donor>
So looks like this is the last season for wells and cisco.
Also big spoilers for the 150th episode. Ngl everyone looking thicc
ufy6n8b7arx61.jpg

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
Basically fuck this season and hopefully CW pulls some tricks out of their ass next year.

Superman&lois callouts to the arrowverse were cut
Flash is just trash writing atm
What even is a batwoman
Diggle crossovers slimmed out
Shared universe ended with last year's crossover. Fucking sucks.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Basically fuck this season and hopefully CW pulls some tricks out of their ass next year.

Superman&lois callouts to the arrowverse were cut
Flash is just trash writing atm
What even is a batwoman
Diggle crossovers slimmed out
Shared universe ended with last year's crossover. Fucking sucks.

Apparently Diggle will be the focus of the crossover this season, which will feature all the shows EXCEPT the Flash. The actor who played him said in an interview that the glowing green box represented an "offer" to Diggle that he chooses to turn down. At least that was the last article I read about 3-4 days ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user