The Flash

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
his career has been pretty flat for a while now, i wonder if he is a secret shitlord and hollywood blacklisted him already.
Dude has his hand in a bunch of shit. I even remember he recently bought like 2 car dealerships.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the last thing i remember him in was The Other Guys, which he sucked in.
Well he's in the Uncharted movie with Tom Holland and has the Six Billion Dollar Man movie coming soon. Also he was just in Spenser Confidential on Netflix.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well he's in the Uncharted movie with Tom Holland and has the Six Billion Dollar Man movie coming soon. Also he was just in Spenser Confidential on Netflix.
yeah i dont know those things. i mean Steve Austin i know from the tv show when i was a kid. i even had the action figure, i cant imagine what a trainwreck that remake will be.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah i dont know those things. i mean Steve Austin i know from the tv show when i was a kid. i even had the action figure, i cant imagine what a trainwreck that remake will be.

Spenser Confidential was a movie reboot of the old Spenser for Hire TV show. The one that use to have Avery Brooks/Sisko from DS9 on it as Hawk.
Also you don't know Uncharted? What kind of Gamer are you!
UNCHARTED-4-A-Thiefs-End

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
He was good in The Departed and Ted.

well this might be what he's remembered for LOL

Legal issues

In June 1986, then-15-year-old Wahlberg and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the American Inventor, kill the American Inventor" and throwing rocks at them.[76] The next day, Wahlberg and others followed a group of mostly black fourth graders (including one of the victims from the previous day) taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets at them, threw rocks at them, and "summoned other white males who joined" in the harassment.[77][76] In August 1986, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for violating the civil rights of his victims, and the case was settled the next month.[78][79][80]

Another racially charged incident occurred in April 1988. While high on PCP,[81] then-17-year-old Wahlberg assaulted a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street, calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit" and knocking him unconscious with a large wooden stick. Wahlberg attacked a second Vietnamese man later the same day, punching him in the eye. When Wahlberg was arrested and returned to the scene of the first assault, he told police officers: "I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."[82] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'Faulty Armors' and 'slant-eyed Faulty Armors'".[83][84] Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to felony assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail, but served only 45 days of his sentence.[83][85] Wahlberg believed he had left the second victim (named Johnny Trinh) permanently blind in one eye, though Trinh stated that he had lost his eye in the Vietnam War, while serving in the South Vietnamese Army, alongside American troops.[86][80][83][84]

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Spenser Confidential was a movie reboot of the old Spenser for Hire TV show. The one that use to have Avery Brooks/Sisko from DS9 on it as Hawk.
Also you don't know Uncharted? What kind of Gamer are you!
UNCHARTED-4-A-Thiefs-End
the last console i owned was the original playstation. last "new" PC game i bought was Rift. that pretty much retired me from new games.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt realize the scale that they are purging wrongthink in hollywood.
Lead actor Grant Gustin reposted Wallace's statement, writing that he was "shocked, saddened and angry when I saw the tweets. Words matter."

Among the tweets users surfaced in the past two weeks are one from 2012 in which Sawyer wrote, "The only thing keeping me from doing mildly racist tweets is the knowledge that Al Sharpton would never stop complaining about me." In 2014, he wrote, "Enjoyed a secret boob viewing at an audition today." Several tweets refer to assaulting women, and one reads, "Date rape myself so I don't have to masturbate."

Sawyer issued an apology on Instagram, saying in part, "My words, irrelevant of being meant with an intent of humor, were hurtful, and unacceptable. I am ashamed I was capable of these really horrible attempts to get attention at that time. I regret them deeply. This was not acceptable behavior. These were words I threw out at the time with no thought or recognition of the harm my words could do, and now have done today."

Sawyer joined The Flash in 2017 as Ralph Dibny, aka Elongated Man. He recurred on the show initially and was upped to series regular in 2018.

In 2018, ABC canceled its Roseanne revival after star and executive producer Roseanne Barr posted a tweet comparing former Obama White House adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape. (The network greenlit spinoff The Conners after severing all ties with Barr.) Kevin Hart was dropped as host of the 2019 Oscars after a series of homophobic tweets from several years earlier surfaced. Last fall, Saturday Night Live hired comedian Shane Gillis as a recurring player, then fired him after racial and homophobic slurs he made on a podcast came to light.

And just last week, producer Dick Wolf fired writer Craig Gore from a forthcoming Law & Order: SVU spinoff after Gore posted a photo of himself on social media holding a weapon and threatening to "light up" looters if they came near his property.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why is this in Mandalorian? We talked about this in the Flash thread already months ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Because Astro apparently just discovered Cancel Culture is actually a thing and now he wants to go down that rabbit hole.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why is this in Mandalorian? We talked about this in the Flash thread already months ago.
i dont post in Flash anymore and this is pertinent to the topic around Gina. they hyped up a bunch of stupid posts to mean stuff thats far worse in order to remove people.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn we need mods to keep these threads relevant to the shows and not mashing political shit in from other things just because its some what relates.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Damn we need mods to keep these threads relevant to the shows and not mashing political shit in from other things just because its some what relates.
Made all the more ironic that it's being posted by the same people who bitch that, "Wokeism has ruined media/entertainment! They always have to make it about some sort of political activism!!".

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well this story is relevant to the Flash show as it will force them to write around not having one of what I felt were the few entertaining characters they had. I was honestly, and mostly because of the sentimentality towards the comic characters, hoping to see them play out the Ralph/Sue relationship.

Now I don't even know if I care to watch it since it will be the "watch Barry be moderately useless while Iris, Frost, and the Girl Squad solve crimes" show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well this story is relevant to the Flash show as it will force them to write around not having one of what I felt were the few entertaining characters they had. I was honestly, and mostly because of the sentimentality towards the comic characters, hoping to see them play out the Ralph/Sue relationship.

Now I don't even know if I care to watch it since it will be the "watch Barry be moderately useless while Iris, Frost, and the Girl Squad solve crimes" show.
They supposedly are going with a recast for Elongated Man. At least last I heard. At least it's one of those characters you can legit get away with changing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
The Flash was always my favorite superhero growing up, and even I gave up on this 2 full seasons ago. It was so good the first couple seasons. Props to you all hanging on, your stamina is commendable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, the first few seasons were the tits. i noped out in s3. i am still in the Flash group on FB and people are complaining that Iris is the star of the show now. is that true?