The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Soo stupid.
that chick was so hot as Killer Frost, they probably have her pegged as a white supremacist.
the-flash-3x20.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only good that can come from all this is that entertainers will learn to just shut the fuck up and do their jobs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The only good that can come from all this is that entertainers will learn to just shut the fuck up and do their jobs.

It's not just shut the fuck up look at Mark Wahlberg he'll be lucky to get another role any time soon. Famous people is general have no idea how fucked they are, if you said or did anything questionable someone will find it.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's not just shut the fuck up look at Mark Wahlberg he'll be lucky to get another role any time soon. Famous people is general have no idea how fucked they are, if you said or did anything questionable someone will find it.

Pretty sure he'd be fine if he never had to work the rest of his life.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Pretty sure he'd be fine if he never had to work the rest of his life.

right but the point is things from his pre adult life is now coming back to haunt him because he tweeted support for black lives and was immediately reminded he was a racist piece of shit

joz123

Potato del Grande
He was executive producer for Ballers, Entourage and Boardwalk Empire. He would be set with just those not to mention the movies/tv shows he starred in and the Wahlburgers he is part owner of.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
does wahlburg still have that restaurant chain? i guess it took a hit from the lockdowns. i wonder if DC is being targeted by twitter fags because they gave in to fans over the Snyder cut?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
does wahlburg still have that restaurant chain? i guess it took a hit from the lockdowns. i wonder if DC is being targeted by twitter fags because they gave in to fans over the Snyder cut?
I watched some of that Wahlberg show and Wahlburgers isn't a huge chain, but he's got them in prime places. Like they had an episode of them getting a Dubai location.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
his career has been pretty flat for a while now, i wonder if he is a secret shitlord and hollywood blacklisted him already.