The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when they have these crossovers we should segregate spoilers from each show at least til the next day. i had to avoid both threads tonight, not a big deal, but i did have to remind myself that there might be discussion about arrow's ep in here and i was right.

Ganthorn

N00b
That bothered me the entire first season. Especially with how it's used as how several main characters learn that Barry is the Flash. IIRC the only times you see the "entrance" in S1 - it's a stadium loading dock (with or without construction barricades). The kind with key/pin reader and motorized loading bay doors. How does the equivalent of a community college news paper journalist just walk in?
I thought it was pretty hilarious Oliver actually commented on it this episode.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What giant titties?
The giant titties you would have seen if you had watched tonight's episode where she was wearing a v cut top that went to her belly button.
Yeah, my apologies for not googling her and instead just watching the second half of the crossover.

rrr_img_118081.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Turns out you're still a faggot
tumblr_nwl10mHTBz1ujuk5ho1_500.gif

Not everyone considers fat and or saggy tits to be nice big tits.

If you don't like Arrow and refuse to watch it, then stop asking about it.
tongue.png
I was asking if theres anything pretty important to flash series is all, from what Ive heard it wasnt nearly as good as the Flash episode and had lots of relationship/baby bs

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The Arrow has been downhill ever since they forced Oliver/Felicity. Those two have the chemistry of a wet towel. It's embarrassing to watch. I am shocked to now find I view The Flash as infinitely superior to The Arrow.

Homsar

Eventually we are going to get stuck with the Barry/Iris shitfest when he works way better with Patty

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im glad Iris has been gone the last few episodes, sick of her showing up everywhere like she has nothing better to do.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Eventually we are going to get stuck with the Barry/Iris shitfest when he works way better with Patty
It will feel so artificial when and if that happens. They are gonna have to kill Patty off first. Patty's hot, Iris is about as attractive as Grodd.

Homsar

Well if they changed Barry from Marrying Iris Im sure they would get shit from SJW calling them racist or nerds pissed about diverting from the comics even though both would be very hypocritical

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Patty's way hotter than Caitlin.

Iris being as attractive as Grodd is a pretty retarded statement, though.