The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty big spoiler in the teaser for the next episode, which won't be for a whole month.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
christ, that was so awesome in the last half. wells is evil, make no mistake about that. you dont feed someone to a giant evil gorilla and have your status as a good guy remain intact. even an anti hero would never do that. i knew as soon as Gen Kurgan mentioned he knew barry was The Flash that wells was going to deal with him, i never expected it like that though. as to waiting to march 17, thats gonna suck donkey balls.

Not God, Grodd. That was a great last 30 seconds.

I think they're gonna do the Flashpoint paradox for sure. In the season finale, Barry learns what future him did in the past, and does save his mom, comes back to the present and sees his mom is ok, steps outside and everything is fucked up, fade to black gotta wait 6 months for season 2.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Good episode, CW is killing it. The costumes and special effects are amazing for a TV show

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One thing I love about these CW shows is that a major plot point like the professor isn't going to drag on for fucking 3 years. The story really does move at a fantastic pace.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good episode, CW is killing it. The costumes and special effects are amazing for a TV show
Just watched it, was an awesome episode. Flash, Zoom, Grodd and Firestorm all in the same episode. The special effects are outstanding for a CW budget.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
christ, that was so awesome in the last half. wells is evil, make no mistake about that. you dont feed someone to a giant evil gorilla and have your status as a good guy remain intact. even an anti hero would never do that. i knew as soon as Gen Kurgan mentioned he knew barry was The Flash that wells was going to deal with him, i never expected it like that though.
I'm not sure Eiling was fed to Grodd, and it will be interesting to see if he turns into The Shaggy Man, who is more powerful than all of them combined. In the comics, he turns meta.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I highly doubt Eiling is dead. He's a pretty recognizable actor, and the character works great as a side villain. One of Grodd's big things is mind control, right? Eiling will probably come back as a minion of Grodd.

I'd never heard of Shaggy man before so I just looked him up. Pretty cool. I could definitely see them going that route in season 3 or 4 to bring in powerful villain.

*Edit* I think my favorite part of the episode was Cisco grinning like a happy idiot in the background when Firestorm merged and took off at the end.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I agree that i figure Eiling will end up a Grodd minion for a while. Clancy Brown is just too good a bad guy actor to get rid of that easily.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Taking the Flashpoint route would be a good way to shake things up for the start of the second season. Could have Barry be depowered and trying to figure out what the hell is going on and have the city protected by Citizen Cold if they can grab Wentworth Miller for a nice chunk of episodes. This would allow them to have Kaitlyn do full Killer Frost as part of that altered continuity as well as having Dr Wells ally with Barry trying to get the timeline back on track (which would make for some rich drama as Barry realizes his mom needs to die when he's a kid in order for him to be the man he needs to be to save everything else)

The only thing is that this might be too much for only the second season, yet it is a viable thread to follow whenever they do get to the time travel battle between the speedsters.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_90848.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It would have to be very convoluted for Wells to not be a villain, but it's possible. They've said he's the only reverse flash, but they could be outright lying, or there could be another version of Wells. It's also really unclear how his powers work. At the end of episode 11 it shows him using the tachyon technology to charge up the yellow suit, but at the beginning of the episode it shows him being capable of superspeed without it
He mentioned that his power would come and go and that the suit charging was just a temporary fix until his master plan came together.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Okay its the last Tuesday of sweeps and instead of showing a new episode of The Flash they are leading with a special about TV commercials and then airing a rerun? What moron is in charge of programming at the CW? Sure I can understand going into reruns for March due to local and national basketball tourney coverage, but then again they are coming back with new episodes right as the actual March Madness begins...

Just seems very odd.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Okay its the last Tuesday of sweeps and instead of showing a new episode of The Flash they are leading with a special about TV commercials and then airing a rerun? What moron is in charge of programming at the CW? Sure I can understand going into reruns for March due to local and national basketball tourney coverage, but then again they are coming back with new episodes right as the actual March Madness begins...

Just seems very odd.
They aren't the only network pulling these shenanigans. I personally think that this is the networks effectively saying "So, you're just gonna DVR this and watch it whenever? And skip the commercials? Well how about we start making a single season take most of a year and be broken up so that your precious DVR's dry up with no new content? How about DEM APPLES?"

Alternatively the strategy is to eventually have it so that at any given time one show on a channel's prime time line up for that night will be airing new episodes, and the rest will be in reruns, so you never have a "summer reruns" phase.