The Flash

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given the popularity I wouldn't be surprised if they had more of a budget.

That said, wouldn't doing Grodd for an episode be easier just because gorilla's are easy to replicate and done in every type of film? They could probably rip it from other films and spruce it up even, whereas King Shark would be something fairly fresh?

Column_sl

shitlord
They have low expenses because they shoot the show in Canada I believe.

Animation, and special effects are expensive not matter what, especially for TV. You need a whole army of people to do it. Compositors, VA actors, Riggers, Animators, Modelers etc.

Column_sl

shitlord
They also have access to Warner Bros studios in-house effects. Every year the effects become more affordable
No there not lol, in fact they are more expensive then ever.

In house effects doesn't mean you aren't paying people still LOL, and even worse that is union personnel. Trust me they would rather farm out the work to Asia.

This is not some stock footage clip art they are cutting and pasting into the show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Patty not knowing Barry is the Flash is just a stupid cliche at this point. 2nd rate Arrow characters know FFS
Not to mention that with the way everyone constantly hollers BARRY while he's running around as flash, eventually she'll just fucking hear it even if she never susses it out for herself.

HUH_sl

shitlord
They're it's all the same production company and everyone is on board they can cut costs by sharing assets. It's happens a lot with CG assets. Even rarer cases they'll reuse actual footage. Grodd is also a real animal that people are familiar with, he has human facial expressions and a lot of hair. He's probably more costly than a street shark.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't know there wasn't a show this week. I was pretty sad when I went to go watch it.
frown.png

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I kept looking at recent torrents and didnt see anything then checked my satellite and saw nothing =(

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There was no show this week.

And on a brighter note we may see a lot more heroes soon according to this article.

No longer will the movies dictate what every other medium including TV does.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-...ow-1201646970/
thats good news, now give us fucking Deadshot and Deathstroke back. i need my Manu Bennett fix. and of course Hal Jordan needs to stop getting teased.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
That may have been the best episode so far of either series. Boy I sure do love the Hawks.

I had a crazy thought , if Barrowman didn't end up as Malcolm, he would make a great Rip Hunter.