The Flash

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This wasn't a "hey a couple characters guest star..." it was a full blown actual crossover. I was stunned by the number of Arrow characters that showed up, and it seems like Laurel, Sarah, and River Song may be showing up tonight in part two since they mentioned that Laurel was already in Central City visiting her mom.**

It does seem clear that they are taking effort to set up Vandal Savage as a big-bad worthy of being handled by the Legends of Tomorrow mega-crossover team.

** part of me is still holding out for Captain Jack, River Song, and Rory "Pond" are all the screen at once and do a half beat with respect to Rip Hunter... but I doubt it will happen.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
** part of me is still holding out for Captain Jack, River Song, and Rory "Pond" are all the screen at once and do a half beat with respect to Rip Hunter... but I doubt it will happen.
Yeah, all of them in the same room with someone injured and one of them mention that they need to call a Doctor.
smile.png

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Extremely funny episode, power levels and refusing to kill are still stupid but the director did a fantastic job. Barry getting oliver his gear was good,

S.T.A.R. labs has the worst security ever, who cant just walk in to the building

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When they said Vandal Savage I admit I was impressed.

That being said, seriously, are they ever going to lock the fucking door at STAR Labs? Once again someone just walks right into the lab, except this time she shoots and almost kills someone.

Sulrn

Deuces
When they said Vandal Savage I admit I was impressed.

That being said, seriously, are they ever going to lock the fucking door at STAR Labs? Once again someone just walks right into the lab, except this time she shoots and almost kills someone.
That bothered me the entire first season. Especially with how it's used as how several main characters learn that Barry is the Flash. IIRC the only times you see the "entrance" in S1 - it's a stadium loading dock (with or without construction barricades). The kind with key/pin reader and motorized loading bay doors. How does the equivalent of a community college news paper journalist just walk in?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly for barry at this point he may just as well tell everybody publicly he is the flash. Many bad guys already know a lot of random folks know as well there is really zero reason to keep it from his girlfriend any more.

After that episode it might just be Olivers son in the grave that we saw in the first episode of this seasons Arrow and not Felicity that many assumed. Timewise it would be perfect, it's ~6 months later.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After that episode it might just be Olivers son in the grave that we saw in the first episode of this seasons Arrow and not Felicity that many assumed. Timewise it would be perfect, it's ~6 months later.
And nobody else is there because he didn't tell anyone except Barry. I was thinking along the same lines.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
To go along with the lack of security at STAR Labs, the funniest part of the episode for me was the second time Malcolm and his goons appeared (in lockstep no less) out of nowhere in the Arrow Cave, and Barry was the only one freaked out by it.

I also enjoyed Cisco asking Thea if she was familiar with his body of work, and how he could do so much better than "Speedy."

Homsar

I find it more likely the mother is the one killed and the sons name is Connor

Also Tar Pit was cast and appearing this season which will end up being a lot more CGI, aleast he is a villian that should create real problems for him
latest

Homsar

Anything on arrows episode tonight that was worth watching? cant really stand that show anymore

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, the finale of this story and the lead-in to the spinoff, but it could be spoiled for you in a few sentences really if you hate it that much.

Am I the only one that thinks Hawkman has a GIANT fucking face/head? It sort of goes with Hawkgirl's giant titties and gums, but still, his head is like an orange on a toothpick. It's a virtual planetoid, it has its own weather system!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The giant titties you would have seen if you had watched tonight's episode where she was wearing a v cut top that went to her belly button.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not everyone considers fat and or saggy tits to be nice big tits.

If you don't like Arrow and refuse to watch it, then stop asking about it.
tongue.png