The Flash

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like expected Pied piper was a better villain, easily my favorite of the show so far. Really seemed possible of fucking the flash up, he just got cocky but has the potential of always being one step ahead, episode moved the story along a ton.

Actor playing Piper I thought did a great job better than Prison Break dudes, and Wells is a sneaky bastard

Homsar

I just cant stand Isis, I dont get how shows always fuck up the parts of women

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Good job with Piper. Hartley has always been a rather more complex Rogue. I suspect we will be seeing a lot of him.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
And that's the only reason. Meaning it's shitty writing.
To be fair, flash is one of the most difficult characters to write for, I would imagine. His power even with a modicum of imagination makes him retard strong, you almost have to write him like an idiot to have some tension in the show. But it is annoying how at certain points in the season they show how he literally could eat lunch and take a shit before someone finishes a blink they started before he began moving. But then you see him getting hit by someone--who has no super speed? How? (Metal man episode had me saying this the whole time "HOW ARE YOU GETTING HIT?!) You could nit pick a lot more if you compared shit to real life, of course, but in general they have been good about giving this world it's own set of consistency in terms of physical laws. But when even internal logic is violated, I get nerd rustled--and this show does do that here and there. I still really enjoy it though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We're all just carefully ignoring the part where he took the picture, ran over to his buddies (with the camera no less), and then back again, right?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah, he didn't take the camera with him when he ran. The point was to show that he was so fast he could get into the picture and back to the camera before it started falling.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
To be fair, flash is one of the most difficult characters to write for, I would imagine. His power even with a modicum of imagination makes him retard strong, you almost have to write him like an idiot to have some tension in the show. But it is annoying how at certain points in the season they show how he literally could eat lunch and take a shit before someone finishes a blink they started before he began moving. But then you see him getting hit by someone--who has no super speed? How? (Metal man episode had me saying this the whole time "HOW ARE YOU GETTING HIT?!) You could nit pick a lot more if you compared shit to real life, of course, but in general they have been good about giving this world it's own set of consistency in terms of physical laws. But when even internal logic is violated, I get nerd rustled--and this show does do that here and there. I still really enjoy it though.
Well I take it that he doesn't live normally in the slowed down speed force world, that would drive you crazy. He has to activate the power and he occasionally gets caught before he can do so.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ahhh I just saw an interview with Greg Berlanti where they mention that Hartley didn't kill anyone specifically because they wanted the room to have him take on the "reformed rogue" role that he did in the comics. I suppose if they link him to F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. then they could have him as a crossover character between a potential Ronnie Raymond show and the Flash.

I'm actually wondering what the "3rd show" is going to be, at this point last year we knew very clearly about The Flash as a full pilot after the Barry Allen two-parter. As it stands now I'm not sure if they are aiming for Firestorm, Atom, or going in a 3rd direction entirely.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pretty sure they already announced they are developing Atom as the next show. Not sure where I heard or read it though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saving the Flash with magical XM radio vibration car hacking was retarded, but I liked the cocky supergenius bad guy and him just flat out owning Flash with his brain. About time we got one of those. A genius bad guy that's a real threat.

Homsar

XM radio was awful, they couldnt think of anything better at all?? was one of the best episodes of the series so far though. I really like how Arrow and Piper used their smarts/tactics to work him over

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why the piper is being kept in the special metahuman prison. He's super smart, but otherwise a normal. With him in there, that means they have to feed him and install a toilet, right? Or do the prisoners go into some sort of hibernation after a while?

Homsar

The whole cell thing bothers me, I like how theyre in a glass box with nothing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They apparently don't need to eat or use the bathroom while they are in there. Science!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They apparently don't need to eat or use the bathroom while they are in there. Science!
hah, you know, this is exactly what I thought too. "Oh, so 24/7 solitary with no showers or bathroom, without a trial....And flash is a good guy?"

And who decides how long they get? Lemonflash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you usually dont see toilets on TV shows. its just a thing they dont casually show unless its mentioned or its included in the story. last night on agent carter the nazi in nuremburg offers the chief agent some water and motions towards the toilet. if he didnt mention it, you probably would not have seen one. i also think these guys are being kept in some kind of stasis like demolition man sans ice. some of the dudes they got locked in there have been around for months. there was even some kind of exposition on this earlier in the season, but i am not a big enough nerd to remember the exact episode or conversation.