The Following

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they are continuing the storyline next season, which means carrol is almost surely still alive, somehow. how i have no fucking idea. bacon and his hoochiemama are both laying on the floor bleeding with the crazy cult member free to stab them over and over. how they get out of that? no fucking idea. and i dont fucking care. its bullshit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Trap door for Carrol. Remember the newscast talking about his death? They said he died just like a Poe story which means he probably planned it all to fake his death is what will come out in the season 2 premiere.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Couldnt find this anywhere or on search so if i missed it then my bad - However season 2 was pretty dam good, not sure id say it was better than season 1 but it has a pretty nice cliffhanger in it. Kevin Bacon plays his part in this show pretty well, its like a toned down version of 24.

Show isnt amazing and the overall story isnt amazing either but its a pretty great throw away show and its full of violence and crazy people doing stupid shit - thus it wins.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This show is stupid as fuck, but I've watched every episode because it's like a trainwreck of terrible writing.

It's a prime example of why no one should ever let women write a crime drama.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I actually enjoyed season 2. Yes, it's ridiculous and stupid, but it's a fun ridiculous and stupid. Make no mistake, though, the series would be absolutely devoid of merit without Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy. Also, being limited to 12 episodes helps a lot.

Wonder who the mysterious character was who picked up the surviving twin? I'm going with a longshot of Debra Parker.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought there was already a thread on this show. i watched season one and it was a turd. a poor man's ripoff of 24. i only watched season one because a chick i was trying to get with liked it and i pretended to like it too so we could maybe hook up. shit didnt work out the way i wanted so i stopped torturing myself. when season 2 kicked off this chick was like, "charlie, did you watch the following last night?" i was like " pfft, that shit sucks, sorry"

tongue.png