The Following

Krag

Peasant
I still watch it, but it's more in the "highway accident" sense than because it's any good. I like Kevin Bacon (not that he's particular brilliant in this or anything), but the writing really is a total train wreck. There hardly goes 5 minutes by without some stupid, illogical scene or incident.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I haven't watched this since the premiere, but it didn't look that bad to me. On the other hand we've got folks that claim to despise it yet watch it regularly. What's up with that?
my reason is pussy, chick from work loves this show and when i was driving her home tonight thats all she talked about, we were in the middle of a messy snowstorm and bitch was prattling on about it while i sloshed around the shitty local roads. tonights episode was so bad and full of plotholes i could literally write a ten page thesis on its suckitude. yet tomorrow this chick is going to be all up in my grill about it.

so random stranger recognizes random black chick as claire matthews and says, she needs to call a cop, and then acts as her bodyguard. though she was at a masked party and all she had to day was put her fucking mask back on and walk wherever the fuck she needed to go?

carroll whines about ryan being a problem yet hes had numerous opportunities to kill him.

the "following" people have clearly superior tech to what the police and FBI is using to hide their whereabouts and gain their intel, but keeps sending out people around to kill people in the most ridiculously conspicuous and sloppy manner providing increasing opportunities for those people to get captured and their location to be potentially discovered?

they have records of all of carrolls prison visitors and even though they supposedly used aliases, they can use facial recognition software to ID those people they only ID the ones pertinent to each episode?

i can go on for hours. this show is rubbish. please tell me there are only a few episodes are left?

Krag

Peasant
i can go on for hours. this show is rubbish. please tell me there are only a few episodes are left?
Nope, it's a 16 episode season, so you get to sit through 7 more of these -- and I doubt they get better. Also, it has been renewed for another season, though I have no fucking clue how they are going to drag this shit out even further.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So there is a door between me and 2 guys with machine guns.. I think I'll just mount up on the opposite side of the door to surprise them?!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So there is a door between me and 2 guys with machine guns.. I think I'll just mount up on the opposite side of the door to surprise them?!
It amazes me how fucking stupid people act in this show. At Hardy's friend's home they know 2 guys are looking for them so WHY are they splitting up, in the dark, and roaming around? Fucking hole up in a room and shoot whatever comes through the door.

Oh, and Hardy's ex-girlfriend is a psycho too? Big shocker.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The "good" guys in this show make horny teenagers in a Friday the 13th movie look like tactical geniuses.

Plus Ryan didn't shoot anyone in the tits this week. Huge letdown.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they should just rename the FBI CTU, and Ryan Hardy as Jack Bauer. maybe if kevin bacon doesnt come back next season they could get Keifer Sutherland to take over. the cult can still be the sane because they are carbon copies of every 24 villain

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So having never watched a single episode of this my wife has been bothering me week in and week out to watch it with her so tonight I did.

I predicted everything before it happened and she's now pissed at me.

This show is horrible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why was it a show at all? That was the biggest piece of turd of an ending to cap off a giant crapfest of a season. This show is fucking awful.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was probably the worst season of TV i have knowingly watched all the way through. if they wanted to keep making 24 they shouldnt have fucking canceled it in the first place. kevin bacon is no keifer sutherland though interestingly they were both in A Few Good Men. the ending was so fucking facepalmy. i cant begin to start on how many retarded things that happened. the kicker is they are going to pull a The Killing and The Walking Dead by extending the same storyline into the next season with no resolution. and thats when i stopped watching both programs as i will not be "following" this bag of shit when it comes back for season 2. the only high point of this program was that it at least got me to first base with the chick, so it wasnt a complete fail.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like I made the right choice to delete from DVR after the first episode.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I made the right choice to delete from DVR after the first episode.
After also predicting everything in the first episode, I mocked my wife for continuing to record this on the DVR. Purely for my entertainment, how did they end the season? Feel free to /spoiler it
wink.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Carter was buried alive and died. Joe Carrol seemingly perished in a fire / explosion. Cliffhanger was Kevin Bacon and Raylan's ex getting stabbed by Bacon's fuck buddy.