The Following

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is she ever going to sleep with you? If yes, keep saying you like it. If no, tell her the truth in such a way that doesn't put her down so much, but makes it clear you don't care to suck up to her. It is your only chance to get the cooter at this point. A tiny chance most likely if she hasn't evidenced a desire to bang you already, but the only one you've got.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe she will lose interest and watch something else. i keep trying to get her to watch Arrow. hehe

Silence_sl

shitlord
When I saw the first previews for this coming on over here, all I could think is, "Holy fuck, how broke are all these movie stars that they are all turning to TV series?"
Don't have to be broke in order to want to work. Besides that, there's nothing wrong with TV. Make it to syndication, and the $$$ can flow in. Hell, Seinfeld makes more from Seinfeld today than he made when he was doing the first run. Sure, he's kind of an outlier since he makes so much, but there's still lucrative cash in TV, not to mention regular work.

Then there are genuinely broke assholes like Chevy Chase.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The pacing on this show has completely died. The cut in flashbacks make me feel like the editor has severe ADD.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm guessing this show dropping to page 3 is the death-knell, eh? I've only watched the first episode and it was ok. Should I just delete this off the DVR?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This forum is pretty much the only palce I've seen or haerd negative things about this show. I don't watch it but my wife and every single person in her office and on her Facebook are obsessed with it and all my co workers give me crap for not watching it. I'm just not interested but it seems like every single person I know loves it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i hate it Tarrant, so therefore it means its the best ever. go watch it, dude!
smile.png

seriously though, its terrible rubbish. Imagine every cliche 24 used during its entire run all compacted into one season, then add mindless writing centering around a missing boy who overhears his kidnappers revealing themselves as villains and then blindly believes whatever bullshit they tell him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What you described is the forumla used in some of TV's most popular shows.

So it's not surprising it seems so popular.

Also the Astro Forumla only applies to movies, not TV shows.
wink.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if most popular shows focus the whole season around a kidnapped boy and wondering who is "the Mole" multiple times an episode. and my opinions on movies are the same on TV. so you clearly are missing out. drop what you are doing and see this show. your friends demand it.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I saw the first previews for this coming on over here, all I could think is, "Holy fuck, how broke are all these movie stars that they are all turning to TV series?"
eh, I've read about more situations where these guys more can't wait to get back into movies for the vacation. There is a lot more time invested in a 20 episode show than a 3 hour movie. Rather silly the pay doesn't reflect that.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wife made me start watching this show, I was kind of looking forward to it because I like Kevin Bacon but what a pile of steaming shit. Thank god she got fed up with it after the third episode and went on a maniacal tirade about how terrible the writers were so now it's off our DVR. I'm lucky that her taste in TV shows isn't too bad so we don't have to put up with these shitty series for too long.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
i dunno if most popular shows focus the whole season around a kidnapped boy and wondering who is "the Mole" multiple times an episode. and my opinions on movies are the same on TV. so you clearly are missing out. drop what you are doing and see this show. your friends demand it.
You act like I have a horse in this race, I dont give a fuck dude, I dont watch it. All I said is literally everyone I know watches this show and loves it.

In a world where Jersey Shore and shit is must watch TV, I'm not surprised.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My wife had heard good things about it too. So I went and downloaded the first 4 episodes. I quit after the second, and she got halfway through the third. It's just not very good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
@Tarrant
Seems nowadays everything has a horse in it. :p
I was just teasing you. Watch it or not. Its up to you. I still do because I like pussy. Chick at work is still raving about this show. :-(

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's pretty bad. I'm so fucking sick of the heart issue too. Dude needs to die of a heart attack already.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I still do because I like pussy. Chick at work is still raving about this show. :-(
That's the most honest review of a show I've ever heard.

Makes me wonder why I am still watching it when it is so terrible. The surprise moles this episode were terrible too
frown.png
I don't even have pussy as a reason.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's the most honest review of a show I've ever heard.

Makes me wonder why I am still watching it when it is so terrible. The surprise moles this episode were terrible too I don't even have pussy as a reason.
heh us lonely guys gotta do what we can to get some. if i start getting regular pussy, that benefits everyone here, because ya know i will post much less.
tongue.png

this could be the worst TV show i have ever seen in my adult life. its such a hackjob. they even stole the music sting from Nightmare on Elm Street this week. although Bacon's dialogue after he got captured was so cheesy and his performance so overacted. it was sort of a work art when you think about it. how many more episodes of this shit left?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Marathoned everything up to tonight in the past two days, haven't read any posts.

Worst. Cops. And. Agents. Ever. Shit is ridiculous.

I'm sticking with it through this season but I can't imagine any way I'd stick around after that. I could forgive the silly GOTCHA shit and some of the overwrought acting if not for the absolutely retarded cop/FBI field stuff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heyas Grim. are you still watching Fast and Loud? they are working on a literal rust bucket this week.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah this past episode just reset everything. I HATE THAT. I can see right now they're going to drag the kidnapping out to the season (and probably series) finale.