The forgotten movies

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I like Lost Boys plenty but it never quite clicked with me in that I couldn't really identify with Sam or Michael.

You can sign me up for Fright Night though. The remake a few years ago even managed to be watchable. I was shocked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vampire's Kiss is best vampire movie
Best vampire movie? Toomany variables, Tom cruise as Lestat will maybe be in the top 5, Nosferatu, blade in context for the time. Let me in/let the right one in is great but doesn't stick with you

Fucker

Log Wizard
One of my favorite Vampire movies:

The Hunger

Also, I love Grace Jones in "Vamp".

Maybe I'm getting old but I just love watching shit form the 80s and early 90s
I don't have a favorite vampire movie, but this scene is the best

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Best vampire movie? Toomany variables, Tom cruise as Lestat will maybe be in the top 5, Nosferatu, blade in context for the time. Let me in/let the right one in is great but doesn't stick with you
i gotta give it up for Blade. that shit was cool as fuck. i cant say its the best vampire movie because Christopher Lee was pretty damned terrifying. even as an old man in LOTR he was made to be Saruman even though i never imagined him that way from the books. he nailed that shit so well. i do also like the subtlety of the original version of Let The Right One In. honorable mention for Near Dark which i believe is mentioned in this thread.
iu