The future, what will it hold for us?

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey cool, I didn't think of that. You can 3d print a copy of your own dick andlit-trah-lygo fuck yourself.

It will be a Brave New World.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Who really knows. Pretty sure no one ever expected this;

redbox-walmart-665.jpg

To completely replace this

Blockbuster-store.jpg

An entire store condensed into something the size of a refrigerator.
And now the store will be condensed to be purely virtual.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The redbox thing was fucking genius. Every time I go grocery shopping, there is a small line at the redbox booth.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
After measles and Roundup mutants ravage the population of the west, China emerges as the dominant superpower and we all adopt Chinese swear words and random phrases. The massive spike in pollution due to a corrupt and uncaring government accelerates the race to colonize the stars.

Also, browncoats.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And now the store will be condensed to be purely virtual.
Id say not nearly as fast as blockbuster but yeah eventually. With how shitty our internet is and content providers being fucking stupid combined with redbox being beyond convenient id say itll probably be here for at least another decade or two.

Eonan

Doer of Things
After measles and Roundup mutants ravage the population of the west, China emerges as the dominant superpower and we all adopt Chinese swear words and random phrases. The massive spike in pollution due to a corrupt and uncaring government accelerates the race to colonize the stars.

Also, browncoats.
Sign me up.

For the browncoats part at least.

iannis

Musty Nester
Just point me at an unwilling female victim and we'll get to some repopulatin.

No fatties plz.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The robot apocalypse won't come from us, we'll have long since replaced science with "god-learnin" and industry with organic farming when we enter into our own dark ages.