The Gfycat Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thread has issues on my Note 4 using desktop site. Loadsa littleslow and doesnt properly display the gfycats. On wide ones its like theyre cut off because the forum doesnt resize to fit them.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Loaded instantly for me. Can't say the same for the other thread, ever.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made the same comment in the Amod thread. It blows goats for me on the first page. Silence's post loaded instantly though.
Yeah one or two gfys will load instantly for me, but the first page? See you in 5 minutes basically.

Oldbased

> Than U
Loads super fast for me and resolution is awesome on those posted.
Using desktop/chrome though.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Chrome is absolute dog shit at loading gifs for most people lately. Try loading the page in Firefox to see the difference. Hopefully they'll fix their shit soon.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chrome is absolute dog shit at loading gifs for most people lately. Try loading the page in Firefox to see the difference. Hopefully they'll fix their shit soon.
Using Chrome and it's loading perfect...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Second page loads instantly. That's because it's all text. First page takes so long to load, it makes Jesus sad.
To be clear, first page loads instantly - it did hang once or twice on the waterfall one Mario posted - but only once or twice - rest has been smooth as butter.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Loads very fast on 64 bit Chrome.

Unlike the gif thread which loads like shit.

EDIT: Actually the gif thread loads fine now.