The Gfycat Thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This thread loads fine in chrome. Gif thread takes longer to load than it takes me to download a 1080p movie, can't even view it anymore.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
This thread is instant in Chrome. Very much enjoying it. GIF thread was absolute shit in Chrome (40+ seconds) until I got the 64-bit version just now (5-6 seconds). Still not as quick as Firefox though (3-4 seconds).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why the button that usually takes me to the first new post doesn't work in this thread. It works everywhere else.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why the button that usually takes me to the first new post doesn't work in this thread. It works everywhere else.
Agreed. It stops at the same point in the page every time, until we reach a new page. Then it picks another spot partway down and sticks there, rinse and repeat.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread loads fine in chrome. Gif thread takes longer to load than it takes me to download a 1080p movie, can't even view it anymore.
1) Enter about:flags into the address bar
2) Enable : Impl-side painting Mac, Windows, If enabled, painting is done on a separate thread instead of the main thread

This fixed a lot of issue with the gif thread for me while using chrome, the thread renders faster and the only limit is how fast the images download before it seemed like chrome choked on even trying to render all of them.

Fadaar

That guy
Using Chrome with only AdBlock installed and it's spotty about them working. Reloading seems to work... sometimes...

Terial

Trakanon Raider
test

text past image to see controls on bottom right

this is the best shit since sliced bread!

after text

it's line a new hobby... i can't stop

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't see the controls people keep talking about.