The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
I tried to read that whole post but decided I had to go stab myself in the eye with a burning stick instead.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
This is too good not to post. So a female friend of mine has been into this guy Chris from work, the dude will fuck her, then not give her the time of day. She's stupid into him. Then she meets this dude Rich on PoF and hooks up with him, says she's stupid into him, fucks him, then this Chris dude comes over and gives her a pity fuck after Rich left. This shit is just too funny, and I had to destroy her, even though I don't she didn't know I was doing it.

Trimmed down because no one gives two shits, bottom line chicks want love, will fuck anything that moves.
That's people in general, not specific to a gender.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
What'd you get embarrassed about writing the whole story? You already typed it - might as well have kept it and put a tl;dr at the end

Betros_sl

shitlord
To be fair, it's embarrassing to read throughanyoneschat logs.

Unless, of course, that when you start the conversation you know you're going to post it/show someone.

Sometimes even then...definitely embarrassing for the opposite party, but often yourself as well.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Well Bi Polar chicks done bros, not really surprised. Couldn't get a hold of her last Friday haven't bothered since. Didn't get to bang her either, maybe should have took it when I'd the chance. Will hit up these two other ladies I've been talking to this week, maybe one of them will be legit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Has this thread ever fallen off the front page till now? For shame. How about some updates? Palum, Wizardhawk you both have untold stories, especially Palum. Eomer, Antarius, it's your duties also to save this thread from 2nd page obscurity.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah didn't feel the need to update to say that nothing happened and nothing will. On a different note, I was invited to an "Anything But Clothes" party in mid May which might turn out... interesting.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
As soon as you wear something..IT BECOMES CLOTHES!

215489943_uguee-L-2.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Continuing to see the girl that lives an hour away from me about twice a week. She's baked me a cheesecake once, and then another time she baked me two loaves of bread (banana bread and french, my favorites).

I think she's working out more, I'm assuming she's trying to impress me or maybe just motivated by springtime and the warming weather. She was a solid 7 the day I met her, but she's working up to an 8. She introduced me to her son. We're probably going to the zoo next week.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Has this thread ever fallen off the front page till now? For shame. How about some updates? Palum, Wizardhawk you both have untold stories, especially Palum. Eomer, Antarius, it's your duties also to save this thread from 2nd page obscurity.
Nothing to report, things go swimmingly with the lady friend. As I've said before I'm getting a bit sick of dating a waitress, I think that's holding the relationship back to an extent, but maybe that's not a bad thing either. She's still applying for regular 9-5 type jobs in her field, but not having a lot of luck. She's got an interview this week for some sort of autism research position that's right up her alley, hopefully she can lock it down.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OK well, first thing didn't go according to plan. Chick who I've known for about 8 years casually from my old job was doing the whole "I'm lonely so you should be my emotional tampon because I don't have the time for a relationship but still want fulfillment" bullshit. Thankfully, me being ever the wiser, I called her out on it after 1 text this time instead of just 'uh-huh'ing it until it got uncomfortable. So I pulled a 180 from my normal SOP and suggested if she didn't want any relationship I would be willing to put up with her bullshit issues occasionally in exchange for FWB since she's pretty cute and local. She eventually said no because she doesn't want to use people like that or something to that effect, to wit I replied 'scroll up?' and she never responded, haha. Alas, even the best laid plans...

Anyway, have another date for tomorrow after work. Only negative is she suggested the bar my friends (and myself when I can) always frequent for trivia... during trivia time. So I was like yea, fair warning... but we'll see how that goes. It's not awkward so much as generally I've never been a fan of the whole "hey, you should come hang out with my friends and I" thing for a first date. However, it is a good opportunity to expose my social prowess and amazing wit, plus just could be fun.

Then Tuesday fly out to Chicago for the PASS Business Analytics conference. My roommate has suggested I find lonely attractive business women in the hotel bar after the conference. Meh.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Had a really weird sad dream about the celeb WBMH. We were at dinner but couldn't get comfortable because the chairs were too big. She kept trying to put her head on my shoulder but it was just uncomfortable, both because of the position of the chairs and because there was this overwhelming feeling of melancholy in the air. It was like our "relationship" was on its last legs. And then I was apologizing to her about something, and she was being nice, but "whatever..." And then I was back in med school, but our classes were outside for some reason, and I was trying to call her on my cell phone, but I only had 4 quarters, and my phone didn't take quarters. Really weird. I've had a number of intense dreams about her in the past, usually all good. But this one was sad.

In real life news... I had sent her the picture of she and I to get signed. I got that back with a very short note on it, but I doubt the authenticity of it, because it doesn't match the signature that I got from her in person, and from a thank you card she sent a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it's a "secretary" signing it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's nice to go on a date every once in awhile with no expectations or preconceptions and come out feeling like you met a cool woman and had a good time. I need to stop thinking so much.