The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, i think it depends on *how* you phrase it. I have no problems with chicks generally, and after reading these past few posts I am imagining using this line/move on a women... Mid conversation, mid walk, mid whataver, i would pull her aside, look her in the eyes, say "ok, time for a kiss", wink (with a smile!! this is important) and go in for the kill.
Ok, pretty cheesy movie, and Winona Rider's acting and voice seem far more terrible than I remember. But here's what you're suggesting, dramatized on film. Just "pull her aside" skip that next crap, and jump right to "and go in for the kill". The "ok time for a kiss *wink*" sounds just awful.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So to prove myself wrong, I went to this bowling/ billiards party tonight in Chicago. Found two chicks bowling alone, asked them if I could join while my fellow geeks watched in horror. Turns out they are local and the cute Indian chick got very cozy despite knowing I was from out of town. So I got their numbers. We are going out tomorrow to the clubs downtown. Don't worry guys, she is coming back to my hotel room tomorrow night. I should probably find a drug store on lunch tomorrow.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This thread is hilarious. Watch The Big Lebowski with her. Smell her hair.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_20565.jpg

hooker update...the week in review
monday morning....picked her up at her place and took her to get medicated, she hopped a train and saw me for lunch, saw her briefly at the end of the day
no sex but fun nonetheless ( rated 3 out of 5 )
tuesday morning...picked her up at 7:30, spent the entire day with her, first picked up medication, went to breakfast, took her to show her my house, we went clothes shopping for her, grabbed lunch, headed to atlantic city, went to the "Revel", walked the beach and boardwalk, on the way back to camden stopped at an adult theatre where we had sex in a private booth, then took her home ( rated 5 out of 5 )
wednesday.....saw her at the end of the day only for a brief time ( rated 1 out of 5 )
thursday....saw her for about 3 hours in the afternoon, got her medicated, had sex in my car, dropped her off on broadway so she could earn money to take home to her loser boyfriend, he hates when we go out and she comes home without money, after she had 2 quick dates picked her up and brought her home ( rated 4 out of 5 )
friday morning, picked her up took her to breakfast....missed lunch ( she was on a date ) hope to see her after work

overall it was a great week with her

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The saddest/funniest shit I've ever read
I could say so many things. You are pathetic beyond measure. Whatever soul you had was sold soon after your pride. But for you to call her boyfriend a loser, like you have a leg up on him, will make me laugh until the sun goes nova. Bro, you aren't laughing at him with her, they're laughing at you.

Keep running up that hill. I could say "you'll see where it gets you", but you'll never see.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
hooker update...the week in review
monday morning....picked her up at her place and took her to get medicated, she hopped a train and saw me for lunch, saw her briefly at the end of the day
no sex but fun nonetheless ( rated 3 out of 5 )
tuesday morning...picked her up at 7:30, spent the entire day with her, first picked up medication, went to breakfast, took her to show her my house, we went clothes shopping for her, grabbed lunch, headed to atlantic city, went to the "Revel", walked the beach and boardwalk, on the way back to camden stopped at an adult theatre where we had sex in a private booth, then took her home ( rated 5 out of 5 )
wednesday.....saw her at the end of the day only for a brief time ( rated 1 out of 5 )
thursday....saw her for about 3 hours in the afternoon, got her medicated, had sex in my car, dropped her off on broadway so she could earn money to take home to her loser boyfriend, he hates when we go out and she comes home without money, after she had 2 quick dates picked her up and brought her home ( rated 4 out of 5 )
friday morning, picked her up took her to breakfast....missed lunch ( she was on a date ) hope to see her after work

overall it was a great week with her
It was all fun and games for a while, but I can't joke or laugh about it anymore. You are the loser, not her boyfriend. Her boyfriend gets her to sell her body for him. He's taking everything and giving nothing. You're on the opposite end of that scale, giving everything and getting herpes in return. Yea, he's a loser, but you're a bigger loser. You're paying for what he's discarding.

What happened to your family? I don't remember. Did your wife find out and leave you? You are ruining your life, and helping her to ruin hers as well. This shit is just sad and depressing and not even remotely funny anymore. You are also liable to get arrested for helping her score heroin. You will lose your job and, because you have such a close relationship(lol) with a junkie, much more likely to "try it once" and then become one yourself.

Do you think this ends here? Think back to when you first saw a hooker. If then-you saw now-you, what would he think? He'd probably be shocked and think "that can't be me. There's no way that's me." Fast forward a few months, or a year, and the same shit that you probably think now "that won't be me," well, that will be you.

Maybe this is a troll and I got baited big time. Fuck it. If there's even a slight chance this is real, this dude is looking for approval and people saying how funny his disastrous life is. I'm here to say it's not. Stop.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So alright, back to normal craziness like me trying to have a last minute fling before leaving town. I am faced with new complications. The other chick was at the conference today and we met up for lunch. She was all over me as well. Not sure how to navigate the possible threesome vs causing one to get jealous and fucking up everything. As interesting as that would be, I'm kind of hoping one of them bows out because uhh, I'm pretty sure if I get drunk enough to say something stupid like "you are both really hot and I can't decide so you should both come back to the hotel with me" I'm going to be too far gone to do much.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some pretty sad/disgusting/but hilarious shit
Not to repeat what anyone else has said here Johnny but, I genuinely feel so sorry for your wife and kids. That you find no fulfillment in life from them, but only from how you get to bang your druggy actual whore of a "girlfriend".

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
Famm: are you trying to say that is NOT a good move? Im not saying thats "the"move, or always a winner, im just saying that it can and guaranteed has worked many times. In the end, and I will just be parroting many other people from this very thread, its not about any given move, or anything of the sort. Its about the girl already being interested (i could elaborate here but i think you get the idea: if your already friendzoned your SOL, otherwise your good), and about confidence. The reason that the pulling her aside/telling her your going to kiss her and then doing it would work is simply that it exudes confidence (you dont ASK to kiss her, and you damned well dont tell her in some shaky voice, mumbling and shit). Really doesnt matter what you say, and you could say nothing at all (like in the movie you linked).

TLDR

confidence is the key, you can pull a chick with nearly any amount of words/moves as long as you are confident while you do it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Fuck you palum, do it you pussy. What's better, a shot at glory or get laid normally and forget about it like every other time? It's your duty to mankind to swing for the fences

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Famm: are you trying to say that is NOT a good move? Im not saying thats "the"move, or always a winner, im just saying that it can and guaranteed has worked many times. In the end, and I will just be parroting many other people from this very thread, its not about any given move, or anything of the sort. Its about the girl already being interested (i could elaborate here but i think you get the idea: if your already friendzoned your SOL, otherwise your good), and about confidence. The reason that the pulling her aside/telling her your going to kiss her and then doing it would work is simply that it exudes confidence (you dont ASK to kiss her, and you damned well dont tell her in some shaky voice, mumbling and shit). Really doesnt matter what you say, and you could say nothing at all (like in the movie you linked).

TLDR

confidence is the key, you can pull a chick with nearly any amount of words/moves as long as you are confident while you do it.
Yeah, we are like half a step apart on this. I just mean that even saying anything at all is too close to asking permission. You know you want that kiss, you are confident she will want it, you take it like a boss. No verbal preemption needed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So alright, back to normal craziness like me trying to have a last minute fling before leaving town. I am faced with new complications. The other chick was at the conference today and we met up for lunch. She was all over me as well. Not sure how to navigate the possible threesome vs causing one to get jealous and fucking up everything. As interesting as that would be, I'm kind of hoping one of them bows out because uhh, I'm pretty sure if I get drunk enough to say something stupid like "you are both really hot and I can't decide so you should both come back to the hotel with me" I'm going to be too far gone to do much.
Pick the one you want more. All get to the same social event. Give some attention to the one you like. Give more/different attention to the other. Best case at end of night you move in on the preferred one and she feels special and is ready to bounce to you after you made her insecure about the other girl all night. Worst case you redouble efforts on choice two and she reciprocates based on already liking you plus jealous worry from you talking to girl #1. You literally can't lose here unless you do that dumbass suck up to both of them shit you are talking about. Work them against each other, they are doing it under the surface already anyway.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Johnny, is she on Methadone or something? Or is her are you actually buying her heroin? If this isn't a giant troll and you actually give a shit, you'd help her get into some kind of treatment program instead of just fucking around with her.