The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
All the guys fucking Johnny's wife would probably be pissed if they knew he was exposing them to diseases from $60 hookers.

Actually, I should ask instead of assuming because I don't know the area, is $60 for full service expensive or cheap for that part of the country?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
actually yesterday ended up costing me $275 all said and done

$60 in advance, gave her $50 when i picked her up, $45 for lunch, $50 phone, $ 10 smokes, $10 misc toilitries, $40 to give her dealer who fronted her xanax

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
she's cute.sad that is an heroin addict....and a whore for that matter.
and looks "healthier" than kristen.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
shes really cute, and sweet....when i gave her $40 this morning,(without her asking) she started to cry and thanked me for helping her, i guess i am the one with the addiction, first helping Kristen and now Jamie

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
You aren't helping anyone. You're enabling drug addicts to debase themselves, both in terms of what they'll do for money and what they inject into themselves. Moreover, you just admitted to using kickbacks for contracting favors to purchase hookers on the side. If I had the slightest inkling where you worked I'd report your ass faster than you could blink.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why is this in TGWBYHT? Shouldn't we create a "Recommend a Hooker's Campsite" thread?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You aren't helping anyone. You're enabling drug addicts to debase themselves, both in terms of what they'll do for money and what they inject into themselves. Moreover, you just admitted to using kickbacks for contracting favors to purchase hookers on the side. If I had the slightest inkling where you worked I'd report your ass faster than you could blink.
why would you tell ? are you a rat by nature...it is that the core of your existence...being a tattle-tale, do you care about my millionaire boss ?
he gets his 15% no matter what, he wants me to book work, I do that, and I do it very well

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So on a scale of 1-10 how much do you truly hate your wife that you would do things like this?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
why would you tell ? are you a rat by nature...it is that the core of your existence...being a tattle-tale, do you care about my millionaire boss ?
he gets his 15% no matter what, he wants me to book work, I do that, and I do it very well
You're using business corruption to fuel your addiction to hookers, which just happens to also involve enabling the ruin of other lives through the drugs they purchase with your money. To top that off, you're also married and cheating on your wife, exposing her to god only knows what diseases, at least one of which she's already caught as a result of your habits. You're like the ethics violation hat trick, so yeah I would absolutely report you to the police.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You're using business corruption to fuel your addiction to hookers, which just happens to also involve enabling the ruin of other lives through the drugs they purchase with your money. To top that off, you're also married and cheating on your wife, exposing her to god only knows what diseases, at least one of which she's already caught as a result of your habits. You're like the ethics violation hat trick, so yeah I would absolutely report you to the police.
rrr_img_47510.jpg

now i feel bad............

but your still a rat by nature

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Calling people rats and snitches is just criminal rationaliztions when you're mad about getting busted.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, why the delay on the rerolled photo? PM me your address and I'll send you a sign if that's the problem.