The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The thing I find most offensive about Johnny is his nonsensical use of commas. What the fuck man. Jimmies rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You think that's the part I find so offensive?
Actually no, I'm pretty sure its the whole betraying the trust of his wife thing. Which just strengthens the case that you're a woman who doesn't know anything about sam deathwalker.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Actually no, I'm pretty sure its the whole betraying the trust of his wife thing. Which just strengthens the case that you're a woman who doesn't know anything about sam deathwalker.
It has more to do with enabling drug addicts, actually. I've been around long enough to know who and what Sam was.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know anything about Sam Dethwalker except he was impeccably stylish and had FoH tagged pics of the hookers he was banging. Please enlighten me further about him. Was he banging 12 year old hookers or something?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know anything about Sam Dethwalker except he was impeccably stylish and had FoH tagged pics of the hookers he was banging. Please enlighten me further about him. Was he banging 12 year old hookers or something?
Actually, yes, yes he was. And he bragged about it and says its a-ok because she got $40 out of it or something.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually, yes, yes he was. And he bragged about it and says its a-ok because she got $40 out of it or something.
So what your saying is, the dude is a pederast?

rrr_img_47639.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Sam was indeed a registered sex offender. That was part of the hilarity. Not quite 8 years old though. I think he was caught paying a 16 year old pro or something.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the moral debate at hand is:

Dude who remorselessly bangs underage hookers and commits inhumane atrocities against fashion VS dude who uses bribe money to bareback heroine addicts and gives the STDs to his wife

Contact NORAD and ask WOPR to simulate the outcome.

rrr_img_47641.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sam was a fuckup of a human being on every level and had literally nothing going for him, outside of the highest serverwide DPS of course. If JohnyKegTroll is to be believed, he has a lucrative enough job to be getting kickbacks, a reasonably acceptable wife, and zero sources of stress in his life (beyond the ones he is inflicting on himself by barebacking drugged out whores). I am not saying Sam had an excuse for his behavior, but you expect scummy people to be scummy.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
So confused:

Johnny49's mongering hobby is unacceptable or just mongering in general ? Because if it's the latter, here is a pic of a tranny, which seems to be triple-A topic for all of us here:

no bullshit, saw it on a mag stand at the checkout line.
rrr_img_47707.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking the hatred for johnny comes mainly from 2 sources. Ovaries, and jealousy.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So the moral debate at hand is:

Dude who remorselessly bangs underage hookers and commits inhumane atrocities against fashion VS dude who uses bribe money to bareback heroine addicts and gives the STDs to his wife

Contact NORAD and ask WOPR to simulate the outcome.

rrr_img_47641.jpg
God I just watched that film last night!

But back on topic, a question for you Johnny. How would you react if you found out your wife was banging junkie manwhores, contracted the clap from them and then infected you with it?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Junkie man whores don't get to bang blonde milfs from the suburbs, they suck old men's dicks in dirty public bathrooms.