The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I find it interesting that Keg disappeared shortly after initiating contact with Kristen. I have three theories on the matter:

1. When he went down to that shithole of a place he was killed (probably by Kristen's pimp, but maybe by Johnny in revenge for wanting to bang his hooker).
2. He loved the place and the lifestyle so much he started shooting up and selling his sweet, sweet arse to middle age guys.
3. Johnny is Keg and for some strange reason he prefers posting as Johnny that we all love to hate than posting as Keg that we all hate to love.

My money is on #1.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I find it interesting that Keg disappeared shortly after initiating contact with Kristen. I have three theories on the matter:

1. When he went down to that shithole of a place he was killed (probably by Kristen's pimp, but maybe by Johnny in revenge for wanting to bang his hooker).
2. He loved the place and the lifestyle so much he started shooting up and selling his sweet, sweet arse to middle age guys.
3. Johnny is Keg and for some strange reason he prefers posting as Johnny that we all love to hate than posting as Keg that we all hate to love.

My money is on #1.
Now why do you love to hate? Because I was and am being honest?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You're using business corruption to fuel your addiction to hookers, which just happens to also involve enabling the ruin of other lives through the drugs they purchase with your money. To top that off, you're also married and cheating on your wife, exposing her to god only knows what diseases, at least one of which she's already caught as a result of your habits. You're like the ethics violation hat trick, so yeah I would absolutely report you to the police.
Plus, if you are on the level, you are arguably one of the shittiest self indulgent train wrecks of a human being to ever grace this community, SamdaMan and Grobbe aside. Arguably, you might be worse since you appear to have a better grounded life than either of those fucksticks so you have zero excuse for banging heroin addicts behind your wife's back.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We got kristen nudes? Should I go back and look for them, or am I better off having forgotten?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Plus, if you are on the level, you are arguably one of the shittiest self indulgent train wrecks of a human being to ever grace this community, SamdaMan and Grobbe aside.
Honestly, he's reaching a point where he's competition with Sam and Grobbee. The only question is if he's real or not.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So if I made this all up, then I am just another troll, but, if I am telling the truth, then I am the worst person to ever grace this forum, hmmmm, good thing your opinions mean nothing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only a woman would think one adult paying another adult for sex is in the same league with sam. A woman who doesn't know who sam deathwalker is.