The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
if you google earth in streetview and go down broadway in camden, you can see all the hookers.....how do you think i choose my next addiction

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When was the last time you were screened for HIV/AIDS, I was actually serious there. While researching prostitution in that area, I found a shit load of estimates that suggested that greater than 60% of the women selling them selves there were infected.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus he's practicing safe sex, he only eats them out if they pretend to be his girlfriend.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Did a bunch of white-knights seriously just ruin potential nudes? I don't care what a scumbag Johnny is, we need to see dat hoe nekkid.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm willing to drop her and start anew if that's what this thread needs. Plus I am now starting to understand what the whole "strange" concept is all about. My woman is gorgeous, but I find myself wondering what that average, kinda chubby chick over there might fuck like...
Didn't even take 6 months for me to get to that point, you must be in true love.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm willing to drop her and start anew if that's what this thread needs. Plus I am now starting to understand what the whole "strange" concept is all about. My woman is gorgeous, but I find myself wondering what that average, kinda chubby chick over there might fuck like...
Pretty sure that's normal.

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
I rather doubt it. If this new one stops hooking he'll be off to find another vagina within the same day. He probably enjoys the warm fuzzy feeling of being needed by someone, even if it is just for drug money, more than he really truly cares about the new hooker. Dude ticks all the boxes on genuine sex addiction.
Sex addiction? Guy's got more problems than sex addiction IMO. Who am I to say so though? Enjoy them sex smack whores BRA!

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought we were in the trust tree?!?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_48254.jpg
rrr_img_48255.jpg