The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If your wife has any brains then she's prolly just collecting evidence for her divorce lawyer now.
Should we start a thread just for johnny's wife? The Guys who betrayed you and will soon wish they were dead thread.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ke9LKj0.gif

Thread needs more drama. STAT.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If your wife has any brains then she's prolly just collecting evidence for her divorce lawyer now.
I think johnny is doing the same thing with this hooker, I mean he suspects she's cheating on him. He probably hired a PI to follow her around.

Bets on how long until johnny starts killing street walkers who cheat on him?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm betting we're too late. Hookers die in camden all the time.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
See everyone, he's not THAT bad. At least he's not killing hookers.

And you people called him a monster. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves now?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Johnny, what you seek from prostitutes can also be achieved in therapy, only in therapy it lasts more than a few hours

Of course therapy is no fun for your penis

Lusiphur

Peasant
Then why the fuck would I willingly do therapy?!
Quoting before he tries to edit after realising he was on the wrong account.
We need some decent, normal drama in here stat. It has turned into the 'Hookers who gave you the clap' thread and it is getting boring.

iannis

Musty Nester
No, that was a driveby.

And that's why whores are better than shrinks. What you REALLY need is a whore that goes to CC for an AA psychology degree. Then you cover both the bases.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
How far do you let your good friend go before an intervention? The girl he is dating has what I consider to be a ridiculous amount of red flags.

He's 37, she's 24. On the plus side, she is very cute and I've met her and she seems sweet at least on the surface. On the negative side...

She has not one but two kids, oldest is 7. Two different dads, neither lives with her.
She talks about family drama ... things like her extended family always 'tells stories about her'.
She doesnt have a car because she was supposedly in a major accident, went to the hospital for two days, but didnt tell anyone because she doesnt like people "knowing her business"

All of which, relatively minor drama, but the two kickers for me:

She already hit him up for over $400.00 based on something about getting kicked out of her apartment, she had the rent but was robbed, a friend must have taken it.. blah blah... seemed like a transparent lie to me. This is on top of her getting robbed at gunpoint of her tablet and smartphone, so she says, in a separate incident.

She has multiple horizontal cut/slash marks on her arm/wrist. I didnt ask.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think you're safe to intervene, but I also think that your buddy already knows it. This is the part where you tell him so that later you can say, "I told you so."

If he doesn't he a mongoloid and probably deserves what's about to happen to him.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
37 and 24? Whatever dude, as long as he has the right mindset about it (just having fun and fucking or w/e), he's ok.

If he's using the L word and wants to start a life with her, then yes, kick his ass until he wakes up.

Everything you mentioned is a red flag fora committed long-term relationship.None of it is a problem if he's just having fun for awhile.

edit- Oh, other than the $400, which if he gave her, he's an idiot.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd tell him, but expect that he makes excuses for her and ignores your advice. Just make sure that he knows he is sticking his dick into a drug addict, so he can (hopefully) wrap up in an effort to protect himself from contracting everything she has. Beyond that, he is going to have to see the truth on his own.