The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_48254.jpg
rrr_img_48255.jpg
Jesus those tits are terrible. It looks like she has two semi deflated footballs on her chest.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
God damn son, how hard is it to take a fucking photo? Syphilis eating away at your motor control or what? Also, no one likes an old bitch that as orange as government cheese.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just wanted to see the reaction....this thread is dead for 2 days, i post a picture of my favorite bartender, who i see every thursday and friday for lunch, and everyone has something to say, yeah , my heart breaks everytime i leave her to come back to work, but at least i get a hug and kiss from her each time

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah , my heart breaks everytime i leave her to come back to work, but at least i get a hug and kiss from her each time
I don't mean to pile on because I don't follow this thread that closely, but this makes you sound really pathetic.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
just wanted to see the reaction....this thread is dead for 2 days, i post a picture of my favorite bartender, who i see every thursday and friday for lunch, and everyone has something to say, yeah , my heart breaks everytime i leave her to come back to work, but at least i get a hug and kiss from her each time
Hug and a kiss? Dude how pathetic are you? Did mommy not love you as a child or something?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Knock it off Keg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So a few weeks ago I came home with lipstick on my face, my wife starts rubbing it off and asked who kissed me, I didn't even realize it was there, I told her it must have been blank the bartender, so my 12 yr old says that I probably have herpes, not funny, at all considering

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So a few weeks ago I came home with lipstick on my face, my wife starts rubbing it off and asked who kissed me, I didn't even realize it was there, I told her it must have been blank the bartender, so my 12 yr old says that I probably have herpes, not funny, at all considering
New whore tits or GTFO. And I say that with love. <3

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
Well you probably do if it was Tit's McGee you just posted.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If your wife has any brains then she's prolly just collecting evidence for her divorce lawyer now.