The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Definite virgin
Good one!

Really I just don't like getting my ass beat or psycho bitches plotting revenge on my car tires. There's a way to handle a scorned woman (meaning all of them when shit goes down even when they're the ones at fault), and it's not by fueling their scorn.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish Numbers would just tell us what he's doing, its been days, he's taken some path by now.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
To elaborate: Telling a woman you've already had sex with... that you don't want to have sex anymore. Will only make her want to have sex more.

Not "become bored".

Women are like fucking cats. Giving them really intense affection/attention followed by ignoring them completely (before they themselves are satisfied with the amount of attention received) it is like fucking crack cocaine.

Lots of guys who post in this thread will back me up on this. But even though we no longer reward +internets for lolworthy posts... I'll still leave a story that someone make get a chuckle out of.

My girlfriend of 11 months has an "ok" sex drive. It's on the low end of women I've been with, but a couple times a week seems to keep her happy, but we've gone 2 weeks before without and she doesn't seem to blink an eye. However, I have genital herpes, she does not. Whenever I'm having an outbreak and she "can't" have sex with me (or she's on her period)... she will non-stop be all over me every single day that we're together until it completely clears. Nothing drives a woman crazier than telling her she can't have something.

Some actual advice for this thread. Tell the husband. He'll want to end it with her. Being told that she can no longer enjoy having a stable marriage will tear her world apart and refocus her on trying to save and make her marriage work. Maybe he'll forgive her.. Maybe he won't. But she won't even want to unless she's told she can't have it anymore... Because she's a woman. Find out his facebook, make a fake profile if you want to tell him anonymously.

But chances are you won't follow that advice. If you just cut her off completely she'll eventually leave you alone, she'll get bored, because you are no longer a mouse for her cat-like games (which is how all women love to see themselves, as master manipulators), you're no longer interesting to her if you 100% cold shoulder her, eventually she'll find another guy to start fucking because she's likely bored at home and enjoys drama and excitement. That would work too. I'd advise that you follow one of the 2 strategies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some actual advice for this thread. Tell the husband. He'll want to end it with her. Being told that she can no longer enjoy having a stable marriage will tear her world apart and refocus her on trying to save and make her marriage work. Maybe he'll forgive her.. Maybe he won't. But she won't even want to unless she's told she can't have it anymore... Because she's a woman. Find out his facebook, make a fake profile if you want to tell him anonymously.
The facebook thing isn't a half bad idea. But the other part, more often than not the husband is going to go all into emotional mode and very likely end up trying to go to counseling and be a better husband and all kinds of whatever beta shit to save the marriage. That's going to drive her right away from him, not bring them together. But you have the right idea at the end, he needs to go dark on her. Eventually she'll get bored, unless she's psycho and starts stalking him in which case there's nothing he can do. Without knowing anything about her I'd say its go dark or talk to her first and say you're done now that you found out she's married, then go dark.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Or woman? That kind of sounds like the kind of terrible advice that women give to men about relationships.
Yeah, you're right. The smart thing is to just text her to fuck off, or better yet walk up and tell her husband all about it. When Numbers has his teeth kicked in or tires slashed, maybe you'll learn that sometimes you have to think like the enemy to not get your fucking tires slashed.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My girlfriend of 11 months has an "ok" sex drive. It's on the low end of women I've been with, but a couple times a week seems to keep her happy, but we've gone 2 weeks before without and she doesn't seem to blink an eye. However, I have genital herpes, she does not. Whenever I'm having an outbreak and she "can't" have sex with me (or she's on her period)... she will non-stop be all over me every single day that we're together until it completely clears. Nothing drives a woman crazier than telling her she can't have something.
Sounds to me like she's just turned on by herpes.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Without knowing anything about her I'd say its go dark or talk to her first and say you're done now that you found out she's married, then go dark.
We do know something about her. She's been fucking him for how long now, without ever mentioning she were married? I'll bet they were going out, too, because women who fuck a dude for any period of time other than a long weekend that don't mention they're married are either a) not happy with their marriage and are upfront about it so not this option at all or b, the only option: imbalanced psychos who are either really fucking damaged and can't be trusted to act like a normal human being or imbalanced psychos trying to start drama.

Only way to win is trick her into thinking she's the one done with this side drama and let her move on to some other victim.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, the only way out is obviously some elaborate trickery like this is a bad TV show. She's probably half mental AND a skank, but for all you know she's getting bored with Numbers anyway and that's why she let him find out. Or she's got two other dudes on the side and losing him is no big deal.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yes, the only way out is obviously some elaborate trickery like this is a bad TV show. She's probably half mental AND a skank, but for all you know she's getting bored with Numbers anyway and that's why she let him find out. Or she's got two other dudes on the side and losing him is no big deal.
Is her name Cecilia?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_58702.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully her husband isn't following her. Nice knowing you man, hell of a way to go out.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm just sayin... every man has his price.

If you can get some seriously raunchy, degenerate, soul destroying, Max Hardcore kind of shit out of this. Well... decisions must be made.

Its only smells.